MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Yeah it’s a tricky one. But I do have a confession, I can’t see a thing when the race starts with it being dark, but a lap or two in the sun is up, so I just do the first 2 or so laps as ‘warmup’. Then I get into it.
But then after about 10 laps the sun has risen enough to be right in your line of sight. So there’s that sweetspot.

Current standings

I would just like to say fuck you @Entity

That is all

2 Likes

Ai ai ai, what did I do now? :grin:

Don’t worry, I curse my ghost also.

1 Like

Current placings for this week.

I sent a request to join the MEW club. I don’t have the time to level mine sadly

1 Like

Shaved about a second off my time. Not good enough.

I actually tried to drive off a cliff the other day, I was so despaired…

I found this track to be a little unpleasant

1 Like

The track is fine. It’s the weather and slippery car that makes it hell. I tried and can’t beat the time I already set, so I’m just gonna leave it at that.

1 Like

At one point I was so stoked the rain was subsiding just to end up with sun glare.

1 Like

Exactly! When the sun is at a specific level you fly out of that tunnel blind… Then also the last corners along the mountain are filled with glare so you need to know the track quite well.

1 Like

And no one thought anything of my previous post @Entity ?

This track has easily been the hardest of season 2, 100% because of the weather and time of day… That glare you get off the road at some points is so kak! :rofl:

1 Like

Next one won’t be so bad, but there’ll probably be another bad one towards the end.

Times so far:

Not sure what you’re meaning @Tom

You suddenly caught up a lot @Grievous.
I make 4 mistakes on my lap that got that time so there’s space to improve. Will maybe try again tonight.

Yeah tricky track but good. For me I struggle on the sweeping bridges how they shift the weight of the car around awkwardly so you lose grip a lot.
I also for some reason always mess up at that left that has the big bonfire in front of you. If that bonfire was real I would have been in it with the car.

New challenge tomorrow. Any suggestions? Car type or something?

Noooooooooooooooo!

I’ll have to put in a rush lap tonight it seems.

1 Like

It was weird, I didn’t think i had a good lap, didn’t realise till after I had improve by over a second. I loved the track this week. I like the fact you pretty much can’t get through without a mistake. Where as I found the last track relied way more on perfection, where this track is more about having a clean lap.

I also struggle over the bridges, there is a brief moment going over where you lose traction that gets me.

I don’t have any suggestions, you have been doing a great job and providing variety in the challenges. Thanks, appreciate what you putting into this.

2 Likes

Just ignore me lol, im bitching about how hard this F#cking lap is lol

2 Likes

Current timings. Well done everyone. Couple of hours left to go.

1 Like

It was incredibly stressful claiming back second place last night. When I managed that perfect lap to get to 1:44 I decided to call it and immediately finished the event.

3 Likes

I must say, it is nice getting in early. Probably the only time I’ll have first place :slight_smile:

Edit: Actually, I meant “only time I won’t be last place”

3 Likes