MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

I hope he joins, I asked some my colleagues but they all play Xbox or PS

2 Likes

Yay! Glad to see you on board.

1 Like

Well I have the game now. And I play it alone, might as well ram some other fuckers off the road

3 Likes

That’s 8 people which is awesome. Much more than last year.

2 Likes

That will make it harder for me to clinch a win!

2 Likes

Well im not so good so you will pass me anyway, probably overlap too :sweat:

1 Like

Haha I’m sure you are better than me. Will have to wait and see though. I just want to get through races without any incidents and I’ll be happy. I tend to lose concentration while driving and then I do something stupid.

If I can fix that then I’ll be happy even if I’m last.

1 Like

Me the same, tried some Ranked races, winning and bang in the last lap spinned out , aaaah :smiley:
Plus i use the xbox controller for PC, not wheel yet… Which one you recommend by he way if im on low budget?

1 Like

I use the Logitech G920 which was one of the cheaper wheels over here.

Its 270 euro here , tooo mcuh :smirk:
But i do my best with what I have than :slight_smile:

1 Like

And at least another 4 that still have it Wishlisted. Hoping for another decent Steam/Codemasters sale soon enough that might sway them on picking up a copy.

Remember folks, as @DarthMol proved so well last season, it is entirely possible to be competitive using only a controller. No wheel necessary. Us normal racers leave the 3 aliens to go off and fight over who’s going to wear which race suit on the podium, and enjoy our mid-field racing in peace. :joy:

Tagging @Avatar, @Mottamort, @jacosmitza and @Deadlypinecone (and anyone else I don’t have on my Friends list) with an open invitation to join in with us if any of you do pick up the game, even if it’s mid-season.

Also, even though she hasn’t got it on her Wishlist and she’ll deny it until she’s blue in the face, I’m sure that @Wyvern secretly really, really wants to race with us too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You guys are playing 2019 at the moment right?

1 Like

Yip! And will be for the foreseeable future, even if the 2020 version gets released early. We’re about to start (from next week probably) a full season of all 2019 races. Join us @SlinX, you know you want to!

2 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHA You wish - I do want to race with you - but I dont want to be the Kubica :stuck_out_tongue: Considering I can barely stay on track I wont bother

1 Like

Weak sauce excuse. Someone has to be the Kubica. It’s normally me. Come for the laughs, let these hyper-competitive types race, we’ll drink on the side :slight_smile:

1 Like

dude in practice sessions I am at least 2 mins behind and that is if my laps count cos they keep removing them

This sounds awesome, I’ll try to get it and download before Thursday. I’m also really keen for Assetto Corsa races, I’ve got that set up and ready to go… @Wyvern: you’ve got to join now, I’ve been resurrected!

6 Likes

Sprint Season on Thursday. Has to be 5 circuits, the minimum for a league season, so we must start at 8PM (7PM CET) so that we can get through them all in a reasonable amount of time.

Circuit List:

Race & AI Settings:

Rules:

No restrictions on Assists, so drivers can use whatever they want.

Landed up selecting the wrong Car Model, so the season will use the F1 2019 cars, but set to All Equal so it’s first come, first served if you want to use a specific team.

Have sent League invites to @Camky007 and @Talentloos - there should be a message in your in-game mail with a link to accept. All the others who drove last year are still in the league so you should just be able to join Thursdays event from the normal League screen. Edit to add a Yay! for @avatar! Nice to see you’re still around - it has been a while! Let me know once you have your install done and I’ll send you an invite too. Or just do the thing below and I’ll approve it on my end… The field is growing!

If for whatever reason anyone can’t find the League, go to “Find League” (top right on the main Leagues screen), then “Enter League Access Code” on bottom left of the Find League screen. Our League Code is CM#_2VX8G2 (but think you only have to enter the 2VX8G2 bit.)

I’ll open the Event Lobby at about 7:45PM and get onto the Race Radio Channel on the MEW Discord server at the same time in case anyone has issues getting in. These short circuit races go pretty quickly so don’t stress if you miss the start of the first one or two. Each race is treated as a separate event so you can join in at any point between the rounds.

Pinging @DieGrootHammer and @Nosferatie because I don’t think we have heard from either of them yet - may still be on vacation?

Any issues before then, let me know here, otherwise “see” you in Bahrain on Thursday!

1 Like

2 Likes

Hahahahaha not gonna happen!

WElcome home tho :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like