MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

I tried to summon @Nosferatie, @oltman and @DieGrootHammer on whatsapp now. Hopefully they’ll reply.

I haven’t played F1 2019 in a long time! Installed it last night. Will hopefully get a couple of laps in tonight.

2 Likes

Ahem…

Also, changed my vote. Will be trying for the races on Thursday :grin:

3 Likes

I think it is rather obvious that I will definitely be there. I have a reputation to uphold and races to win. Thank you @GregRedd for organizing this. I can’t wait to kick everyone’s ass again, erm I mean get punted in the first corner by @Oltman… Lol

3 Likes

@GregRedd , yes thank you for organizing. I got the invite in the in game Mail Box… Thursday ill be on the grid :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got mine downloaded, I’ll be online a bit tonight to try and set up my steering wheel, get a feel for the game, and for the cars. Haven’t played an F1 game in quite a while.

3 Likes

Glad to see you on board @Avatar!

2 Likes

Haha, that was only 9 out of 10 races. Monza I got pole and beat you into T1 properly… The rest, well, hope your mechanics are good at replacing front wings!

4 Likes

Hi guys, i want to ask if it would be possible to have this Thursday race at 9pm , so 8pm CET . The reason is that most likely i need to saty bit longer in work and than I couldnt make it…but i wanna raaaace :smiley:

1 Like

Nah, I don’t think that’s going to work for most of the guys here sadly - it will just make it too late for most of us. This Thursday is informal short races, so as I mentioned yesterday, drivers should be able to join in whenever they can at the start of each race. You may miss the first race or two, but we’ll definitely still be busy when you do get on.

Soon as you’re home and in game, hop onto Discord and let us know and we’ll be sure to pause in the League Lobby for you (and anyone else running late) to join and race from there.

1 Like

I think I’m probably the only person who it won’t work for. I don’t mind sitting this one out.

2 Likes

More than happy to put it to a vote…

If you’re planning on racing with us on Thursday evening, please vote for your preferred start time!

• First race start at 8PM SAST / 7PM CET
  • First race start at 9PM SAST / 8PM CET
  • Don’t mind, just want to race already!

0 voters

You won’t have to, regardless of when we start… race as many or as few as you want, hop off when your time is done.

2 Likes

Lets see the vote :slight_smile: if it will at original time, its fine, I jump in probably half an hour late. But text you here when i get to PC

2 Likes

The time has been set.

4 Likes

:alien:

4 Likes

I would love to join, but I missed the boat multiple times.

2 Likes

That’s crazy Hammer.

And that’s unfortunate @SlinX

3 Likes

There’s one other problem we may have tomorrow night. If there’s load shedding then @DarthMol and I will be out.

@Camky007, here in South Africa they can’t generate enough electricity so we have planned blackouts called load shedding. It’s horrible.

It sounds like there will be load shedding tonight. We just have to hope that there won’t be tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Sometimes they’re not even planned…

3 Likes

uuups thats sound like dark ages…
Maybe good idea for business venture? Do you have battery rental service business there? :smiley: If not we open one… called F-ONE-POWER
Hope you make it thought…

3 Likes

:sob:

It really is the dark ages. Stage 2 load shedding has been announced so I’ll be without power from 8pm tonight. I think that includes @DarthMol too.

The rest of you must enjoy the racing though!

2 Likes