MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Think I figured out how to do this. Might need another test or two to confirm it works, but it definitely looks doable for at least 2 screens so far. :slight_smile: And my reading suggested up to 10 people can be in a “shared call”. Don’t know if all 10 screens could be shared at the same time, but that would probably be way too many anyway. Will put a post together later today to show you what I did, and then maybe those doing a MEWME or Game Club meetup can test it with more screens, or we can try it out when we next race.

2 Likes

Twitch has a squad streaming feature, if your other plans don’t work out

1 Like

Personally I don’t mind doing the races out of synch with the F1 calendar. They’ve got the mid-year break coming up in August anyway, which will completely throw that idea out anyway.

My plan was/is to have the 5 races as we have them now be our Season 1, the next 7 races (all the Asia and Americas ones) as Season 2, and then loop back to the first 9 Races of the year and use them for our Season 3.

I don’t mind what we do. :slight_smile: I’ll just join in. Whatever everyone will prefer.

2 Likes

Note to Self: Remember to make the Substitute AI really slow while Soli is away.

Won’t make a difference. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Settled. Germany next week Tuesday.
@oltman can give his new wheel a thorough multi-disciple workout. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oooooooh! There goes the weekend!

6 Likes

Nice!! Many happy virtual motoring miles!
Start your engines!

2 Likes

Awesome congrats!

Next up is going to be the racing seat rig to mount that to :wink:

3 Likes

Worked out how to make a nice overlay for our video highlights compilation. @DieGrootHammer, @Solitude - still time for you to send me your highlights clips so I can add them if you’d like?

3 Likes

How do I get my highlight clips? Is it an option in the game?I will have to go look.

edit

Also, which hightlights? Haha.

Looks GREAT! I am biased to the car, but the rest of the shot also looks good!

2 Likes

The game stores your 3 most recent Race highlights, so unless you’ve done 3 others since we raced, it should be in one of those big frames. Export Video at the bottom - saves by Default into …\Documents\My Games\F1 2019\highlights as a WEBM file. Upload that somewhere and PM a link to me to download it.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks @GregRedd

2 Likes

I am never going to get a turn…

6 Likes

I did a video thing…

Nothing too fancy or edited at all - just @oltman’s and then my race highlights from Race 1 slapped together with some overlay graphics. @DieGrootHammer and @Solitude remember to export your Race Highlights clip after tomorrow’s race and I’ll do another one with them included.

Still have a lot to learn with regards to video creation :expressionless: this took me way longer to cobble together than it should have or that I’d planned. Still, for a first semi-serious go at it, I’m happy.

5 Likes

This makes me happy

2 Likes

Nice!!! I will provide better highlights next time! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll send mine next time too.

1 Like