MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Oh, and on a separate but related note:

@Camky007, @DarthMol, @oltman and @Solitude next time you’re in the game, please try a retire/resign whatever it’s called from the MEW F1 - 2020 Season League. I really want to get rid of it, and can’t kick you because “there is an event currently running” :roll_eyes:

Not urgent, not a crises. Just when you can. And make double sure you’re retiring from this league and not the MEW F1 v2 league!!

2 Likes

i should have been on the podium at least. Stupid bloody second to last corner.

3 Likes

I am really just happy there were no issues this time and the fuck ups that happened where mostly our own faults.

3 Likes

Tell me about it! I had a mini panic attack and a mild heart attack at the same time when my game crashed to desktop from the race results screen! So glad that the race actually registered at the end.

2 Likes

you are right i guess, becasue i didnt see you at all, just felt something bumped into me :smiley:
even before that , 1 car was on my left, and suddenly in front, within miliseconds, was so close to total crash

3 Likes

Thanks for the effort, @GregRedd.

4 Likes

now everything looks much better :slight_smile: @Solitude we also got points :smiley:
Let do some race sooner again , starting to enjoy after initial glitches :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad that everything worked last night. Looking forward to the next race. :smile:

2 Likes

I am happy with the points, so no more complaints from me… for now… :wink:

I really enjoyed the race, thanks guys! And gals for the support!

4 Likes

My AI did a 1:37. Absolutely abysmal. I’ll try my best not to miss the next one!

3 Likes

I got China :cn: on my mind! With (probably) no RL race in China this year, next week will be the only chance we get to experience the Shanghai International Circuit :grinning:

Drop a vote for your available race evenings for next week please:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

2 Likes

You guys are frikken killing me here!

@Nosferatie please, for the love of all that is wholesome, sane and rational in your world, come make a deciding vote for us, and come back and race with us again. We won’t mind if you want to use a controller. And we’re only racing for 2 hours every second week, so no huge time commitment needed.

If we don’t hear from Nos by the end of today (insert sad face) I’ll do the coin flip thing. :expressionless:

1 Like

I bet @Nosferatie will vote for both days :joy:

1 Like

Ha, ye of little faith! @Nosferatie you legend! It’s decided - we race at China on Thursday.

2 Likes

I voted Wednesday because I had something on the Thursday, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it is. Probably not important then… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Glory glory @Nosferatie!

1 Like

I am wondering if I should not retire from the league. I won’t be able to drive either Wednesday or Thursday this week, and my gaming time is extremely limited these days. At the moment I want to complete a single player season before the new game arrives, so want to focus on that now. Sorry guys.

4 Likes

insert sad face

Understandable @DieGrootHammer, real lives have to be top priority for us all.

I wouldn’t bother retiring from the league though. Like @Nosferatie, hopefully you too will be able to join in for the odd race or two that do work with your schedule - we still have 18 to go after all. :grinning:

Besides, while I’m not sure of the specifics, but I think there might be some sort of minimum attendance thing that may eventually get triggered and remove you from the league automatically.

2 Likes

936f8f88499a978fc6673906c91baa826bcf56ee

3 Likes

Oh, you’re playing from Australia!