MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

If only my starts in game were this quick!

3 Likes

Okay guys as much as I want to practice race tonight, my internet keeps dropping so I can’t really. So I’ll have to skip and hope the internet gets fixed for next week. You guys are still welcome to do a practice race.

3 Likes

Used a little of my flu ridden off time to sort out the points tracker for the season. Here’s what I have so far:

From here on though, we’re going back to the system that we had for last year: actual race points scored are the only ones that will matter. I won’t make any adjustments to the finishing positions post race, except for extreme situations (like Darth’s disconnect last week). If you finish the race outside of the points, you won’t score points in the League Standings. If you have an AI Substitute Driver racing for you and they finish in the points, you’ll get 25% of those points (rounded) for the League Standings.

We have the Azerbaijan Grand Prix at the Baku City Circuit up next on our calendar (like it or not!) so time to drop a checkmark into the days you’ll be happy to race next week please:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

cc: @oltman @DarthMol @Avatar @Solitude @Camky007 @Nosferatie @Talentloos @DieGrootHammer @SlinX

3 Likes

So fancy! I like!

3 Likes

Wait until I add in the conditional formatting to highlight the podium places! That’s some real fancy stuff!

1 Like

You should just put in on Office 365 so we can all collaborate with fancy things… I, too, know some tricks…

3 Likes
1 Like

Corona?

I sure hope not :expressionless:

Another tight vote. Waiting for @Nosferatie to pull the voting lever again…

Realised I can do Thurs so that should break the tie.

1 Like

I can also do Thursday now.

1 Like

Thursday it is then.

2 Likes

Sigh, Thursday is cricket night, AGAIN. It’s an early game so I’ll see if I can make it, I’m usually home by 8:30.

4 Likes

Smack ‘em for six 6s and bowl them on the head to get it done faster :laughing:

Will wait as long as we can for you to start Practice, but will definitely use the Save between sessions thing so that you should be able to jump in from the Quali session at least.

1 Like

I think we usually start at 8:30 so it should be fine

3 Likes

Everyone should maybe check their load shedding schedules. Luckily ours is off tonight.

1 Like

But what about tomorrow night when we’re racing? :smiley:

I’m schedule to end at 8:30PM tomorrow night. If it’s close to that I’ll hop on and hopefully be there in time for Qualifying.

Can’t remember if I’ve set up additional Admins for the League we’re using - all the league setups blur into each other after a while! - but will check tonight to make sure that @Solitude, @oltman, @DieGrootHammer and @DarthMol are all promoted to Admin so that there’s hopefully at least one of us online and able to push the Start button when the time to go racing comes.

2 Likes

Hehe sorry, I will have power tomorrow night. I’m fine with waiting for you.

2 Likes

I’m going off at 8PM tomorrow…
Time to update my loadshedding thingy.

2 Likes