MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

I must try squeeze in some practice on Azerbajan. It’s been a while since I raced it.

But I guess I won’t be practicing tonight though - I’m on the same zone as @Solitude

2 Likes

I am still on for tomorrow, no matter the load shedding :wink:

3 Likes

And a good thing you will be - you’ll need to take up the Race Director mantle again please.

With Stage 4 load shedding until 8:30 PM on the cards for me, and Eskom’s complete inability to stick to their schedules (cutoff and restore times so far this week have been off by between 20 - 90 mins!) I’m not putting any faith in me being able to race tonight.

I think we do need to try stick to the planned start time and get Practice going by 8:30 otherwise things just run too late. That still gives anyone 30-odd minutes to join before you start Quali.

Either way I’ll jump on as soon as I can. If I make it to race, aces. If not, I’ll join the Cheerleader in Chief and trash talk the lot of you from the spectator seats :grinning:

@ all - please drop a note on your status for tonight to give the guys racing an indication of who to expect.

2 Likes

I will be there for the race!

2 Likes

I will be there for the race!

2 Likes

@oltman @Avatar @Camky007 @Nosferatie @Talentloos @DieGrootHammer @SlinX @Wyvern

2 Likes

I should be able to spectate till 22:00

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

2 Likes

Ill be there tonight. Until just before 10.

2 Likes

I’ll be there , i join latest at around 8:45 - so 7:45pm my time. So even i cant practice , at least i join for qualy

3 Likes

This is why I think it’s important that you get going by 8:30 latest. Would hate for someone to get disconnected 2 laps from the end of the race.

1 Like

Stupid load shedding. It messes up everything.

2 Likes

i do my best to be there 8:30

2 Likes

I’ll be there.

3 Likes

OK, I will be race director tonight. Can I assign myself some bonus points for that? :wink:

I will be on from about 8pm with a live stream. The late comers are welcome to tune in or even log on as a spectator!

3 Likes

Thunderstorms predicted in Joburg tonight!

Hopefully it’ll stay away.

2 Likes

Send me the storms!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I will hopefully be there in the next 30mins

Just got power back. Going to sort something out for dinner for the family and then will try stick my head into YT to give you a view and say howzit.

Hope you all have a good race!