MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

OK, fair enough! I did not actually check my stream after we started. Thanks for your support!

I try and have as little as possible going on on my screen. Too much info. I often just have Jeff fill me in on the traffic ahead or behind. But last night he kept telling me how much time I was losing to the leaders and got mad.

If ever you cannot make it, Wyvern will keep you in the loop :wink:

3 Likes

Im just a TERRIBLE commentator - I need like 8 screens to be able to watch you all to keep up with the drama

3 Likes

Start a Patreon.

3 Likes

I can say tho after watching the replays - that pass on oltman after he hit the wall was done beautifully

3 Likes

Do you get the whole race as a replay??

1 Like

I was watching your stream :stuck_out_tongue:
I will test tonight what I can see ingame

3 Likes

You passed me? I thought you were in front of me the whole race. I was so tired last night I don’t know what happened.

2 Likes

That’s the excuse you going with for quitting the League again?! Weak sauce!

3 Likes

Nah, that was just stupidity. Or something haha.

3 Likes

Stupid street circuit. I think i went through a total of 5 wings before laps 7. Horrible race. Only guy to survive practice only to DNF in the race. GODDAMN YOU CASTLE!

4 Likes

:rofl: But castles are such fun!

5 Likes

It was not my best race, so don’t stress about the bump @Solitude in the grand scheme of things I was never going to be in the points after landing up sideways at the castle!

4 Likes

Ok so as a spectator I unfortunately do not save the races :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey hey I was there also for moral support

2 Likes

Yes, sorry! I actually tried to tag @J4CK3T :smiley:
Your support is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Next time please post in the discord and tag me :mechanical_arm: I’ll be empire next time

Well mostly judging your driving

1 Like

League Standings after Azerbaijan:

Round 5 at Circuit Barcelona de Catalunya up next week:

Tick a box or two (or more if you’d like!) to show your available and/or prefered race days next week:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • None

0 voters

Oh, and Soli… :roll_eyes:

Annotation 2020-03-18 142147-1

Have re-invited you to the League. Again. And @Wyvern too in case you want to race - ignore if you’re still determined to spectate only. :slight_smile:

Paging @oltman @Avatar @Solitude @DarthMol @Camky007 @Nosferatie @Talentloos @DieGrootHammer @SlinX

2 Likes

I am a spectator and proud of it!

1 Like

I think you should also get to vote on the days that suit you to commentate then. It may even help sort out our occasional ties.

1 Like

Which Is why I voted this time

1 Like