MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Just make sure you’re not as fast with that as you are on track :laughing:

5 Likes

You missed step…

4 Likes

But I thought you two are engaged? Or is it the ring handing over tonight? If so! WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE RING!

2 Likes

Holy moly, getting excited just thinking about it!

We will race the Red Bull RING in honour of you!

5 Likes

Oh snaaaaaap! This is gonna be a tough race!!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve practiced two nights in a row now. I still suck. Will just join for the fun. Every race needs the people who are only there for the fun. I’ll be Grosjean.

I’m friends with Sainz on Steam and he has a time of 1:04:something. Crazy.

Probably not the real Sainz but he is bloody fast

4 Likes

You guys realize that those 1:05 times put us all within the top 20% of players in the world.

5 Likes

Yeah, and then I’m supposed to play with you guys in my Williams, pretending to be Kubica.

2 Likes

Top 20% mean points! Yes please!

2 Likes

Ohhh, I haven’t posted an Austrian time in almost a year… will be interesting to see if I’ve improved or not since then. Going to try do my first few practice runs in the Red Bull with a default setup to compare.

1 Like

This brings about an interesting point - I know Hammer does a bit of setup, I do as well. How about the rest of you? Do you pick one of the default 5, or do you tweak extensively?

2 Likes

I tend to use the default setups as my knowledge on setting up a car is severely lacking. However, once you beat a rival in time trial you have access to their setup. I have used some of those setups before and it often makes my car undrivable for me. But sometimes, just sometimes, I get one that shaves a good bit of time off and then I save it as my own :wink:

1 Like

I agree with @oltman

I usually use the “balanced” setup, but I also peruse the YouTube to get some setups. I’ve had good luck with TRL Limitless and Jaaames setups. This does however depend on your driving style. I’ve used some of the Esports guys’ setups with horrible results… so it’s sometimes a hit and miss.

What I do see a lot is that they get a specific suspension setup, keep that for all tracks, and then only change wings, brakes and diffs… this is Greek to me however.

1 Like

Not. :frowning:

2 Likes

Took me all of 30 laps to do a 1:05:825
I didn’t even look at setup, so I guess that’s on default/balanced. I have no idea how some of you guys drive with no TC or ABS, absolute madlads.

3 Likes

Great race tonight guys! I really enjoyed that one!

I’ve uploaded my race highlights here for everyone to watch.

Here’s a nice photo of the start with @oltman standing on the loud pedal!

6 Likes

Seriously, how does he manage to get so fast, so quickly? Half of us haven’t even cross the line yet and he’s already braking for T1. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Fixed, EZ P2

6 Likes

Might be because your car is trying to merge with mine in the above evid… Erm… photograph.

4 Likes