MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Roger Wilco!
Chocks away!
The whole nine yards!
Cor blimey!
Oxo cube!

1 Like

Guys I haven’t disappeared on purpose. My f1 just doesn’t work anymore. It just straight up crashes to desktop. I have reinstalled on different hdd’s and tried everything short of full OS reinstall which I really do not want to do.

I keep checking it every now and then and will check again before the race on Thursday.

3 Likes

At launch already? Or are you able to at least get into the game’s launch screen before it crashes? Which DX option do you take? And presumably your graphics drivers are up to date? Similar problems with any other games?

1 Like

I’m going to do some time trials tonight. If any of you want we can maybe do a short online race to practice for tomorrow. I haven’t had time to practice yet.

2 Likes

Howsit Gents. I unfortunately need to skip this one. With majority of businesses going back on 01 June, work has been a bit crazy and I haven’t had time to practice. I will join you guys for the next one and make time on the weekend to practice.

5 Likes

Sorry to see that you can’t make it @TH3MAESTRO. May things go well at work.

I practised a couple of laps last night and was a lot faster than my time trial there last year. Still behind @DarthMol however. There’s two corners that I currently take horribly wrong. Hopefully I can get it right tonight during practice.

1 Like

I squeezed in a few laps as well and the iRacing Formula 3 is paying off :grin:

2 Likes

How far in front of everyone else are you?

2 Likes

Last I checked only .300 :grin:

2 Likes

Ya only .3 in front of Konck who is pretty quick himself.

I’m about a second behind but I know (hope) I can go quicker. I’m more familiar with Silverstone from driving a GT3 car around it in ACC. The F1’s have sooo much more grip that they go around the same corners that much quicker - I need to get used to that so I can push more.

2 Likes

Is anyone streaming this tonight?

1 Like

@oltman maybe. I must really set that up one day.

1 Like

Im trying to convince a friend to race with you guys
:stuck_out_tongue:

Otherwise I might spectate tonight - Meh just realised I dont have it installed currently - it was on the drive I formatted for windows

1 Like

Boooooo, I hope you can install it. :smiley:

It will be great to have another person drive with us! I hope the friend is really really bad. Or at least just worse than me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its gonna be at least 5 hours to download :frowning: So next race

But now I have to insist that it is streamed

1 Like

I’ll try to do a live stream on YouTube. Haven’t done it before but will give it a shot! If I get it working I’ll post a link here.

3 Likes

I need to wait 24 hours for my channel to be activated for Live streaming… So no live stream from me tonight unfortunately!

3 Likes

Thanks for the race last night guys. It was fun and I learned a lot.

4 Likes

I think I messed up my race with my setup. My rear tyre wear was a lot more than the front and so I kept on spinning on the high speed corners. As soon as the rear started slipping it was gone, there was no chance of recovery.

2 Likes

@czc I see you left the league. Did you do it on purpose or did you pull a soli?

1 Like