MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Did I leave the league? I didn’t leave the league!
I didn’t think I did.

To be clear I guess I did leave the old league because it was bad.

2 Likes

Ah okay, that must be what I got a notification for. :smile:

1 Like

It goes into the game fine. As soon as it loads a track, that instant before you will be taken into the game, it crashes. Career mode, online, time trials, all the same.

I have used DX11 and DX12 and that didnt make a difference. Everything else is up to date, no other games have any such issues. I will put in some work again this week and see if I can make something work. It just made me so mad a while ago i just completely fucking ignored the game

3 Likes

F1 2020 is coming soon at least. Although you may be a burned on the franchise because of the issues. At least you could refund 2020 if it doesn’t work from the start.

2 Likes

British GP Race Results from last week:

And the updated Overall Standings:

Just one more race which will count towards the 2019-2020 Champion of Champions Challenge - next week’s German Grand Prix:

Which means it’s time to vote for your available race days next week:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

@DieGrootHammer @Avatar @Solitude @DarthMol @Camky007 @SlinX @Nosferatie @Talentloos @Pamar @TH3MAESTRO @Konck @Kwaai @czc @oltman

3 Likes

Tuesday is public holiday, so maybe a Monday night might suit some guys better?

4 Likes

That sucks humongously, sorry @Talentloos. Must be especially frustrating because it did work for you initially :frowning: I’ve been scouring the interwebs trying to find info, and like you, have come up empty.

Did find a couple of suggestions from folk who have game crashes, but all of them are crashing on startup, not letting them into the game and then teasing you by letting you get all the way to a race before crashing. The most common suggestions I’ve seen:

• Run the game as Administrator
  • Run under DX11
  • Disable the Steam Overlay
  • Disable 3rd party antivirus - specific mention of BitDefender
  • Disable any other apps that may impact or use graphics card - Fraps, ReShade, etc.

There were also a couple of people saying that their game was fine until they tried to continue a Career mode. After that, crashes galore, which only seem to end after deleting the save game files and starting over. If you do try one last reinstall, in addition to uninstalling the game, maybe delete the save files as well? Mine are in …\Steam\userdata#######\928600 - I’d delete that entire folder and then try a fresh install.

Failing that, I’m at a total loss.

3 Likes

Except some of us are working on Tuesday - lazy students have had 2 months of public holiday, and we’re playing catch up!! :rofl: That said, I’m more than happy to race whenever the masses want…

3 Likes

Yeah thats what made me so angry. I also couldnt find anything related online. I think it might be an audio rendering issue because i have fucked around with my pc audio a lot and have rerouted everything with virtual cables. I am going to try and revert that and see if there is any difference.

2 Likes

So last week marked the return to the office for me, and with that my Autodesk Inventor workstation. :sob:

This means that my 4-race podium streak will probably be coming to an end this week, since I’m back to racing on my crappy laptop. :computer:

I seem to be almost a second slower on the laptop than on the workstation, so Needless to say, I’ll be missing the performance of the PC! However, I’m still looking forward to the race on Thursday!

4 Likes

I use that too :smiley:

4 Likes

Closed the poll with just 8 votes cast so that drivers can organise their lives.

German Grand Prix, Hockenheimring, on 2020-06-18T18:30:00Z

@DieGrootHammer @Avatar @Solitude @DarthMol @Camky007 @SlinX @Nosferatie @Talentloos @Pamar @TH3MAESTRO @Konck @Kwaai @czc @oltman

5 Likes

Nice. I like the track a lot.

4 Likes

Morning guys. I am probably going to be out for a while. My Logitech G29 is giving me problems. My throttle is constantly flickering. I can’t seem to get it to work properly. If I push my foot right down it just flickers anywhere in the range of 20 - 80 and sometimes to 100 power. It is extremely annoying! Even when I want to lightly touch the throttle coming out of corners it flickers to 80 and then I spin out.

Enjoy the race on Thursday. Really wish I could be there.

4 Likes

Sorry @TH3MAESTRO! That is frustrating, I am sure! Hopefully you can get it solved one way or the other!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @TH3MAESTRO. I hope you can get it sorted!

Oh wow! So I thought I put up a crazy good lap, but then notice I am like 3 seconds behind guys like Bono Huis and Dany Bereznay… There is no way I can shave another half second off, let alone 3 seconds!

2 Likes

I’ll practice a bit tonight. If I can get to within top 30 percent then I’m happy.

1 Like

How’s your DIY skills? I opened up mine to fix a similar kind of issue, sounds like a wire shorting somewhere along the way. It might be worth opening it up to have a look, could turn out to be something that’s easily fixable.

1 Like

I forgot it’s this week. Hockenheimring is not one of my favorite to drive, I’m not as fast as I should be. I’ll see if I can get some practice laps in.

2 Likes