MEW Giveaways

No no don’t worry! This gives more insensitive for people to enter giveaways!!

insensitive?

Yup, as when there are not more than 5 entries then the person doing the GA will not get any XP to level

1 Like

Hahahaha damn auto correct. Should be incentive =D

3 Likes

I struggle with this personally. Do I enter your GA to help make sure you get at least 5 entries and the Level boost you deserve for doing a giveaway, even if it’s a game I probably wont ever play? And if I do enter and I win, then I feel a bit crap for receiving a game that someone else who entered genuinely would have appreciated more than me.

2 Likes

I only enter if they dont reach the number, otherwise I dont bother, the chances of me winning is slim to none. Especially with you lot who win it all :stuck_out_tongue:

easy, then mark as received and give it to that person anyway :slight_smile: You get the key, not forced to used it on your account

1 Like

Nope it has to go to the persons account that won it.

Really? I did not know that? How can they see and regulate that?

Not sure, but I remember we had someone entering in the past who didnt add it to his account, they ban you from steam gifts - not sure if it still is regulated tho

I cant search for the thread now, myg is not even loading for me

Yeah they are strict on you have to activate the games that you win.

Also I only enter if it’s a game that I want to play. My backlog is just too big. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dampi, won some games from me that he didnt add but regifted to ppl off the site.

Also, lvl 5 is easy to reach. My last giveaway was 2 years ago and i’m still lvl 5. Just give away non bundled games :wink:
I’m rather proud of my giveaway list, despite being burned a few times…

1 Like

On small groups like this no. Less than 5 entries and you do not get any points to level

1 Like

You guys must just start giving away proper games! Stop with this bundle $^%#

2 Likes

True, but even then there are rarely more than 5 entries per game

1 Like

Its because the group is just too small, but we need more

2 Likes

Yeah, but I’m also sure most people (myself included) won’t enter for something they don’t really want.

4 Likes

Yeah, just need more people to get involved

So what are you waiting for?!?!?!