MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

It was fun. Sigstart even had some random watching his stream.

Sorry about your connection @murfle

5 Likes

And the dude wanted to join aswell

3 Likes

At the very end of the stream there was another person who asked for the join link :smile:

4 Likes

When I did a stream for out Church group to play some Jackbox we landed up having to randoms join us - one from the US and one from Denmark!

6 Likes

Maybe next time we let them join if we have a whole bunch of South African specific words like Ani said. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks guys that was so much fun!

4 Likes

Loved it! Thanks!

4 Likes

It’s kinda a good way to get people to join the forum

4 Likes

I DEMAND A SCRIBLIO Night!
And Soon!

• Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday (next week)
  • Tuesday (next week)
  • Wednesday (next week)
  • Thursday (next week)

0 voters

3 Likes

Yes please!!!

2 Likes

Found another potential (future) game for your MEWME events last night, courtesy of following @Entity on a stream raid…

It’s another of those games that is being demoed as part of the Steam Game Festival on at the moment. And it made for hysterically funny watching, so I’d imagine playing it should be good for a laugh too. Seemed to be a decently fleshed out demo, with a fair couple of game modes and character models to choose from.

(Does anyone know if the demos available during the Festival thing will still be available after the event ends on Sunday?)

3 Likes

SO it seems you all wanna play scriblio tonight?

Is that correct?

8:30?

Also I see I was being silly I made a pie chart to look pretty and now I cant see who signed up for tonight

1 Like

Doh! Sorry, @Wyvern. I tried switching it from pie to bar, but that doesn’t seem to be possible.

1 Like

Yea I tried as well, here I thought lets be different :stuck_out_tongue: Never again!

Otherwise we make it for tomorrow night.

I will check in tonight to see if anyone is around

1 Like

F

I’ll be around.

2 Likes

Anyone else?
https://skribbl.io/?XFBnRwtiLRll

1 Like

Ahem… Nice @Wyvern

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Yesterday was a fun change.

3 Likes

I agree thanks guys that was fun!

1 Like

A friend invited me to join in playing some Among Us last night.

It’s a pretty fun party game where you have up to 10 players who form the crew, but 1 or 2 of them are impostors and so instead of getting the spaceship ready for launch they sabotage systems and kill off crew members.

If a crew member reports a dead body they find then there is a Mafia style lynch vote and someone gets booted into space and whether they were an impostor or not gets revealed. In true Mafia style, as the new player I was instantly lynched at the first vote!

The game is fun with everyone on a voice channel. Games are relatively short so it’s not too serious, more hilarious as people try to justify why they were in a separate room with the body etc.

Edit: The game is a cheap R42 on Steam and free (with ads) or paid (without ads) on Android and iOS

5 Likes