MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

I’ve started with the list. Only TechThief’s and my own games so far. I didn’t list all my MP games, just the ones I’d like to play/thought might work.

I’ll also give it a go, but only over weekends. Will have to check the games though.

We can also try a bit of cod 4, cod 2 since easy dedicated servers can be made.

And for a bit of a laugh we can try
Pretend you’re Xyzzy (cards against humanity)
It does contain dark, crude, and sexual humor though, for those that are not familiar.

Right all, please remember to send @Blazzok your list of games. We will put it all together and start organizing the first Multiplayer Evening soon.

1 Like

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. This week will be the first MEW Multiplayer Gaming Evening!!

hold for applause

This Wednesday evening from 20:00 to 22:00, we will host an evening of Golf With Your Friends, available now from Steam for the low price of R45,50.

The game is in early access at the moment, but very stable, and capable of running private sessions between friends. There will be many rounds played, and you are free to drop in at any time during the 3-hour session should you want.

We can all connect to the Discord server to have a friendly chat, and shout at each other while we play, and you are also more than welcome of joining just sitting in the chat.

On the day we will create a server room with a password that will be shared in Discord.

If you are not available to join this round, NO PROBLEM!! We can start a session over the weekend to accommodate more players as well.

So come and lets all PLAY GAMES TOGETHER!!!

2 Likes

Yay! I’m in. :smiley:

I will come listen in, but will have to sit out.

I should be able to join as well.

I won’t be able to make this MEWME but I am glad that this is kicking off and I’m looking forward to the future evenings.

cool will give it a bash.

Awesome! I already have plans this Wednesday, but if ya’ll are online when I get back home I’ll pop in.

1 Like

I might pop in. Are we keeping he old mygaming discord? Or is there a new one already?

1 Like

We’re keeping the old one. I’ll rename it after the 28th.

Awesome. 10chars

Use the like button! :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I saw I have to start liking things.

1 Like

Unfortunately the sale on the game has passed, but it’s still relatively cheap, and anyone is still more than welcome to join. I’ll keep on posting here in order to have visibility of this thread.

I also created an event on the steam group but I don’t know if it did anything.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks!! I didn’t see it, but normally those Steam events give a notification that they are starting at the start of the event. Will look out for it though.

I can see it on the group page :smiley: