MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Thank you all for voting.

The Most Epic Win Multiplayer Evening continues this Wednesday from 20:00 to 22:00 with Golf With Your Friends. Anyone is welcome, even if you don’t want to play the game, but just hang out with everyone. We will all be using Discord and play a couple of rounds. The nature of the game means that even if you are late, you can still join after the round is finished.

There is space for 12 players per session. Last week we did not reach this limited, however, there is more interest this time around. If it does happen that we reach the limit, we will simply split into teams and play on two different servers.

Be prepared for laughs, for frustration as your ball flies into oblivion, for craziness as we try and complete holes with crazy balls. It is a barrel of laughs and a ton of fun. So come one, come all!!

4 Likes

I’ll be there. Haven’t played the game before yet so will play it for the first time during the multiplayer session. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude Its such fun! Can’t wait to play again

2 Likes

Oh shit. Just remembered I won’t be able to make it.CAUSE ITS INCUBUS BITCHES!!!

3 Likes

And so the day has arrived. MEWME is back!! As last week. we will start at 20:00 and play to about 22:00. There will be many rounds being played, with different random balls later on in the game. We will be connected to Discord should you want to come join the madness and enjoy some company.

Also, we will be streaming the game. Yes indeed, the game will be streamed and the link to the stream will be shared o here for anyone to watch.

2 Likes

Just another bump. We will be playing tonight as Hammer said.

And those who just want to chat or listen:

And those who want to watch the stream:
<- @DieGrootHammer will post stream linky ->

3 Likes

t-20 minutes to game time!!! Hope to see you all there!!!

1 Like

Sorry, the stream is killing my potato PC. We’ll make a different plan for this

2 Likes

Thanks guys and gals, that was fun!

2 Likes

Says the one who didn’t have to come last the whole time :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for coming to play everyone. Was yet again a lot of fun.

1 Like

yep was awesome, can’t wait for the next one. we need to do this more than once a week :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I think I did come last once.

1 Like

Dude its a special club - not everyone is welcome there! (aka all the cookies and donuts and coffee is for us not them!)

1 Like

Right, ladies and gentleman, it’s time to vote for your availability for next week for another evening of fun and multiplayer gaming.

There is a big chance that next week’s game will be Speedrunners, but as every week we will put this up to vote.

So, vote on your availability for next week here:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

I will sit this one out - dont own the game and NOONE can buy it for me - I will return it to sender!

Can we do an informal MEWME over the weekend perhaps?

2 Likes

You guys are welcome too!

Im pcless this weekend

Unfortunately I’ve got a busy weekend ahead of me. There’s a slim chance that I can join but not sure when.

I am up for it , just say what and whem