MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

So, some housekeeping. The game can be played with 6 players in one server. Your goal is to not die. We all connect to Discord and kak each other out for not gathering enough food. @GregRedd will die first, probably due to something @SIGSTART did.

Speaking of which @SIGSTART will be hosting a stream, and with it, I assume the server. We will all connect to the server he creates. If there are more than 6 people that want to play, we will create another server, and we can split the people into different teams.

The game is won when the first person can scare @Flex to death. When that happens he will format his C drive and give it to the person that scared him as a trophy.

6 Likes

Noted :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sounds about right. Then I’ll eat dinner in RL while watching the rest of you starve :slight_smile:

this may be a stupid question, but where can i find the Discord details?

I’m @SIGSTART and I approve this message.

2 Likes

@GregRedd might still have the old infinite invite somewhere. I haven’t deleted it yet.

EDIT: my Internet is currently down and I don’t have Discord on my phone. Vox promises it will be back up soon. If it isn’t, I’ll play via LTE, but won’t stream.

1 Like

Made a new one: https://discord.gg/0gDqD1WJPqQDcJOA

2 Likes

will be there who is hosting?

I will try join in for the shenanigans

1 Like

i can try host if @SIGSTART still has internet issues and i can attempt a stream but i dont know if i can do that and have the husband play PUBG

1 Like

I’m gonna be a bit late. Photo shoot only finished now. I’ll join later when I get home. Sorry.

1 Like

Nobody here het so take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear mew Diary

I survived I am the only one left! @DieGrootHammer @Entity died on the first day we lost @SIGSTART on the second day they came back as spooky ghost and later they where back but it must have been our minds that where playing tricks on us. Me @TechThief, @wenzdayz where left as it got colder and colder it got harder to survive we lost wenzdayz to freezing cold weather we shed a tear and moved on but techthief moved on to far into a pig invested forest where he got murdered by one of the pigs just because he cosplayed as a spider!

And here I am telling you the tail. Winter is here.

5 Likes

@Flex
@Entity
@GregRedd

If you guys want we can play some more today will show you the ropes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah we can give it a go again tonight. I get the crux of the game, you guys are just much faster. You know what to build and what it takes to do it. I spent half my time scrolling through the crafting menu looking what to make and how to make it. Then I spent 10 minutes walking around looking for flint. Seems flint is more valuable than gold :grin:

But I’m keen.

2 Likes

I played the don’t starve game when it came out the basic thank goodness is the same but it took me also that long to scroll trough things.

2 Likes

Can I eat the ropes? :smile:
Definitely keen for another try at it, but will depend on the day. Drop a note here when you have an idea of when you’ll be playing and I’ll make a plan.

1 Like

Best would be to tell me I am open 99% of the time at night depending on work. Today works for me :wink:
Also I can’t host here where I am the internet is too unstable so will have to be someone that can host.

2 Likes

I can only be later today. Got a client meeting at 12 so should be safe for somewhere from 3. My int is stable but just 10meg, no fibre, so don’t know how the response will be.

If you guys start earlier I’ll join in when I can.

1 Like

10 meg is more than enough.

Now I wonder how a dedicated server will work?

2 Likes