MEW Punch Man Challenge

I just mean I am not exactly following any specific eating plan to assist in the improvement and betterment of the exercise.

1 Like

I donā€™t really think you need to worry about that at the moment. The idea was to just start and get used to doing something until it becomes habit.

Make sure you get good sleep and eat enough protein and that will take care of muscle growth when you exercise.

1 Like

want me to send you my diet plan? you dont have to follow the diet exatcly, but can ammend and adjust to your needs - it helps me to go back to it for ideas

1 Like

My diet consists predominantly of carbs and startches currently. :worried:

Yea that is where you need to make the change.

My goal is 5 fruit/veg per day.

I have 3 portions for breakfast in my smoothie, I have at least 3 for lunch - aka huge salad with some proteins and cottage cheese. And then one more portion at dinner with meat and a tiny bit of carbs.

1 Like

Ha, on keto mine is the exact opposite.

You are quite thin, arenā€™t you? Time to get some protein to get @Flex like muscles.

3 Likes

Day 6

@1nF4m0u5 @Beo @czc @Donisia @oltman @z1oc

Pushups
Do 2 Sets of your initial max reps that you recorded and then a final set of as many as you can.

Squats
Do 2 Sets of your initial max reps that you recorded and then a final set of as many as you can.

2 Likes

HA! Budget doesnā€™t currently allow for such luxuries :rofl:

1 Like

Dude, I had to make huge changes to afford it, but it is worth it.

1 Like

Was this for yesterday or today, Iā€™m losing track?

1 Like

For today. I thought I would post the night before incase people want to get started in the morning.

2 Likes

This is gonna break meā€¦

ā€¦ Feeling good though.

2 Likes

You can do it. Iā€™ll add dates in the future to make it clear.

2 Likes

Day 7

2021-02-09

Tomorrow is a rest day. Try and get outside and walk for a bit.

3 Likes

haha thatā€™s fits perfectly as tomorrow Iā€™ll be walking my kid and to and from school, every day.

2 Likes

So, since we have a rest day, on the way walking my son to school I used that as a warm up to a run home. Wow! Though I had to take a break and walk for a minute before continuing, I somewhat managed to run hom. Just goes to show how unfit I am. I am keen to get jacked.

1 Like

Day 8

2021-02-11

Do a new maximum amount of pushups and squats to failure (hopefully we can do more now than Day 1.)

Then take half of that and do another two sets.

Whatā€™s your interval period between sets?

Quite long sometimes. I study in between sets.

But if you do it short its good cardio I think.

If I do it shorter then its 3 - 5 mins. Pushups Squats Pushups Squats etcā€¦

1 Like

Aah, that makes a bit more sense.

Iā€™ve been doing around 30s rest period between pushup sets, then move to squats and the same applies.
eg. 5 pushups - 30-60s - 5 pushups - etc.

I think it will be better to take your approach in this regard.
eg. pushups - squats - pushups - squats