70 squats
50 push ups but in sets of 10-15
have not run yet ><

4 Likes

Day 9

2021-02-12

@1nF4m0u5 @Beo @czc @Donisia @oltman @z1oc

Is a rest day.

Is it difficult to get your workouts in or is it a part of your day?

2 Likes

I’ve actually just now finished my workout for today. Granted my shins have been sore but didn’t stop me from doing the above. Guess it’s all just a mixture of life, kids, chores, house, wife etc. that just makes you lose track of time. That being said, I did also walk 5km today.

3 Likes

I try do it as soon as I get home in the afternoon

3 Likes

Im finding it difficult as I have a physically demanding job as well :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Day 10

2021-02-13

For both your pushups and squats.

For set 1: Try do the max you recorded on Day 8
For set 2: Do half of what you recorded
For set 3: Do as many as you comfortably can

3 Likes

Should I be recording e’ryday?

You don’t have to but it does help keep track of your progress.

1 Like

Im going to try keep up with the challenge but will probably miss days here and there

1 Like

Phew :sweat:

Tired, huh?

Day 11

2021-02-14

Today is a rest day.

Do you feel differently than you did when you started?

I’m not how to answer that. I don’t feel sore but I do have that feeling like I’m a little tense, you know, when you stretch it feels good. I have noticed I feel a bit more tired, perhaps due to the extra exertion. Otherwise feeling good.

1 Like

O wow must say its getting harder but some times easier

One thing I know for sure is I suck at push-ups no wonder he does it with One punch

Yeah, the pushups are my hardest challenge.

I find myself getting hungrier over a week in now. Have to stop myself from eating more.

Day 12

2021-02-15

For both your pushups and squats

Set 1: Do half your new max recorded + half of that again (so 3/4 or 75% of the new max)
Set 2: Do half your new max recorded + half of that again (so 3/4 or 75% of the new max)
Set 3: Do as many as you can comfortably do (not to failure)

Although @1nF4m0u5 you’re in hospital. So chill and let the doctors do their thing.

4 Likes

Day 13

2021-02-16

Today is a rest day.

1 Like

I’m gonna pause this challenge just untill my hand is 100%. Knowing me I’d still continue with the way it is now and mess it up further

3 Likes

cant reset today as i did not do anything yesterday work urg sometimes its like working remotely has no time limits

2 Likes

Same here, the day just ran away with me. Not just work but family and kids etc. As a result, I will do yesterdays sets, today.

2 Likes