MEW Racing League Champion of Champions [MEWRL]

Why is my name still on there! Im the bloody cheerleader!

1 Like

Exactly! Bonus points for you!

1 Like

Very surprised at the rankings!

2 Likes

BUT THERE ARE NO POINTS!

/cries

1 Like

Bonus points are only allocated at the conclusion of the season :wink:

2 Likes

Consistency and participation are key to be crowned the Champion of Champions.

Because you entered something long ago? I’ll remove non-participants eventually, but for time being am leaving them in so that you feel guilty about not participating every time you see this :smiley:

(But mostly because deleting all those fields is going to mess up my finely crafted spreadsheet and I can’t be bothered right now.)

1 Like

Wow. I need to get my shit together and race more

1 Like

Uhm… how is the Corona thing going to affect our league? I am going to have to put extra measures in place on my PC to protect myself…

1 Like

Full mask and helmet for all races. Also make sure you follow the Jacob Zuma shower plan, it will protect you from all diseases.

3 Likes

And eat lots of beetroot, garlic and spinach.

1 Like

P5, I’m happy with that :sunglasses:
Coming for that P4, watch your mirrors!

1 Like

Does the MEWRL Champion of Champions also get a seat in a racing car?

2 Likes

Sure. I’ll just pop Jenson a Whatsapp and tell him to kick this plonker to the kerb to make space for our Champion.

3 Likes

Updated Champion of Champions Standings

Changes since the last update a month ago include a bunch of new competitors in the Assetto Corsa and F1 2019 leagues, and AC, F1 and both DR and DR2.0 events completed.

5 Likes

Only noticing now, the F1 League has a lot of points. I need to get in on that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When you know, you know :smiley: And it’ll be worth easily over 100 points to the winner by the time we close the CoC competition at the end of June.

1 Like

Update to the Champion of Champions standings after the conclusion of the Assetto Corsa season:

@Oltman maintains his P1 while @DieGrootHammer uses his lockdown time to make a return to the F1 grid and goes 1 point clear of @DarthMol, while @SlinX Assetto Corsa victory puts him right into contention for the CoC podium.

And again, another month with a couple of new names added to the table - thank you all of you for joining in the fun!

There are still plenty points to be had in the ongoing F1 2019, Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0 seasons.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, all championships have been cancelled. No more points. Go home. Nothing to see here.

This is going to be close!

3 Likes

Updated CoC Standings after the 2nd Dirt Rally Event, the Canadian F1 race, and having added the new Assetto Corsa MX5 event:

2 Likes

Champion of Champions standings after the completion of the Assetto Corsa MX5 Cup races, and the French F1 grand prix.

We’ll probably still get another 2 or 3 F1 races added to the table, as well as completion of both the Dirt Rally leagues (2 more DR events, 3/4 more DR2 events), so still a few more opportunities to consolidate your position and see if anyone can dethrone Oltman before the end of June…

2 Likes