MEW Racing League Champion of Champions [MEWRL]

The pressure! Stop! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Are the MX5 points not counting towards the total?

They should be. Have I missed them in the calculation?
Give me a sec… I think I’ve either messed up the formula, or I’ve posted the wrong screengrab…

…yip, you were right, Total Points were not including the MX5 points. Fixed it and updating the table now… Thanks for looking out @DarthMol!

1 Like

On your heels @oltman :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I liked the first graphic more!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Is DR still going? Don’t know if care to care. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Haha! I might have to force myself to play some Dirt Rally just to get extra points! Every point will help at this stage!

1 Like

There’s definitely points to be found in the dirt!

https://www.solidarityerace.co.za/

Morning, racers! Saw this and thought you might find it interesting.

5 Likes

The latest Champion of Champions Standings after the addition of the F1 2019 - Austrian Grand Prix and the Dirt Rally 2.0 New Zealand Rally.

Just 5 weeks of competition left before we crwon our very first MEW CoC! Probably 2 more F1 Grands Prix, 2 more Dort Rally 2.0 events, and 2 more Dirt Rally events to add. And maybe, just maybe, if @Slinx has the time to get things organised we could have 3 or 4 Assetto Corsa races added as a finale.

3 Likes

Yeah… just maaaaaybe @SlinX

1 Like

182 to 159, I’m coming for you!

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is genuinely the Top 3 on the Champion of Champions Standings right now, with just one event left to finalise:

3 Likes

The MEW Racing League 2019-2020 Champion of Champions!

After 12 months of gruelling online racing covering thousands of virtual kilometers in 11 different events, using Formula 1 2019, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally 2.0, we have (rather fittingly) joint Champions of Champions!!

Huge congratulations to our pair of inaugural Champions @Oltman and @SlinX, and double shout out too to @DarthMol who claims the P3 title and is the only other driver who managed to reach 300+ points.

The rest of the Top 10 were: @DieGrootHammer, @GregRedd, @aldyr, @Konck, @Solitude, @Avatar, and @Beemerstein.

Scoring points somewhere during the season, and making up the P11 to P22 positions: @Dragonic, @Camky007, @Nosferatie, @Pamar, @czc, @TH3MAESTRO, @Entity, @Deadlypinecone, @Kwaai, @Talentloos, @PsychoFish, and @TechThief.

And honorable mentions to all those who entered something but never actually completed an event: @Flex, @murfle, @Snowbeast, @Wlad, and @Wyvern - you all rock!

I hope that all of you, and anyone else who wants to, will be joining in the events that will count towards the next MEW Champion of Champion competition, which is already underway. We have endurance races going on over in Assetto Corsa, the Formula 1 shenanigans continue in Hungary this Thursday, and we start our version of the World Rally Championship in Dirt Rally 2.0 this coming weekend - slap that crash helmet on, and come join us!

12 Likes

A big thank you to @GregRedd for managing this and tracking the scoring. Great job! And congrats to the the 2 winners

7 Likes

Well done on how you managed all of this. Gave us all something to aim for.
And woohooo! I’m the winner of the 10s :stuck_out_tongue:

Grats to the winners, you guys defs deserve it.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @GregRedd, the race director of note!

@SlinX, well done man! It feels like I am in the company of greats!

And now, like Nico Rosberg, I will retire happy. Farewell!

5 Likes

Nicely done peoples! And great work @GregRedd!

4 Likes

You may not retire!

3 Likes