MEW Secret Santa 2018

Mmmhmmm? Where’s this so-called video?

1 Like

I had a dinner on wednesday and got home at 23:00 and yesterday we internet issues at home. Will load it tonight.

Are you my Secret Santa? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sure, why not…

2 Likes

I hope everyone has sent by now. We know of quite a few people who haven’t received their physical gifts yet.

Just a reminder that we banned someone last year because he didn’t send.

Physical gifts were supposed to be out before the 1st of December.

If anyone hasn’t sent or confirmed yet please do so now. Poor @Wyvern has to deal with this again and it’s exactly what we tried to prevent by getting everyone to send early.

7 Likes

For those of you who have sent me a message - thanks, for those who havent - don’t make me send @SIGSTART a naughty list :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I think I got hold of all the physical gift givers.

Except @Armitag3. I’m not sure if he is physical or digital but I can only contact him here at the forum and he hasn’t replied to his pm yet.

2 Likes

I know he went digital this year

3 Likes

yep I suspect he is doing what the other steam people are doing and waiting for steam sales

3 Likes

Thank you very much to my SS, i got all the FEAR games (1, 2, and 3) i really appreciate it, some of the few horror games i am willing to play.

3 Likes

Thanks @MalicE and @Wyvern! I also got a reply from @Armitag3 now.

I think we were able to get hold of all the physical gift givers. The last of which it looks like will be going out this weekend.

2 Likes

That’s what the Autumn sales were for :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah, I get that.

2 Likes

Am I being wielded like a blunt instrument again?

2 Likes

I went to Postnet and lo and behold @DarthMol was there! He was sending and receiving his gifts. What are the odds? Sorry DarthMol, I was so out of it and tired from work at that point. But it was good seeing you again.

And thank you so much to my Secret Santa!

The stuff looks amazing! Especially the Liara T’soni bust! Freaken well done! I don’t know how you made it. I’ve wanted a Liara figurine or bust for many years now. Thank you so much! The other stuff are great too. There’s a Normandy and a Dark Souls Sun medal and lots of stuff. Will post pictures tomorrow. :grin:

8 Likes

Wow, sounds liks you SS went all out!

2 Likes

Haha, it was a pleasant surprise!

4 Likes

But we’ve gotten used to videos now. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Haha yeah I’m not good at the videos thing. Hopefully the photos don’t come out too dark or something haha.

4 Likes

Normandy? Liara bust? Pics or it didn’t happen!

And where’s your video, @wenzdayz?? I’m getting impatient.

5 Likes

Thank you SS!

I finally have Dead Cells and Heliborne! 2 games I’ve been keen on for ages but have always missed when they were on sale.

*My SS actually gifted these early on but only realised now that this was also where all the thank you’s were going.

Thank you again, I am feeling the love :smiley:

9 Likes

So while I was sending my gift at Postnet I thought I’d check if my gift had been delivered there and it had!

So here it is in the artistic medium of GIFs

And of course…

A BIG THANK YOU TO MY SECRECT SANTA!

7 Likes