MEW Streamers & Content Creators (Twitch, YouTube, FB Gaming)

Can’t see the video

1 Like

might have to be on youtube its self and not be able to watch it via 2nd party website

1 Like

It’s seems that even on Youtube it’s not available. Youtube only archives live streams up to 12 hours long, Doc’s stream clocked in at 25 hours!

1 Like

Here’s the full stream

2 Likes

Has anything at all been said about the Twitch ban yet, by either side?

A little bit of manufactured controversy so that he could break away from Twitch, take a months off, and come back to a new contract with YouTube?

I have a feeling he’d been talking to YT in the background, Twitch found out and applied a non-compete ban clause. Taken a month for the lawyers to sort it out, and for YT to buy out his contract.

1 Like

So, I have spent some time setting up my Twitch channel. I think I will use this for live streaming and YouTube for uploads.

Please check my first stream tonight for MNR.

5 Likes

So I have also started dabbling in streaming and posting gaming videos online. Here’s a link to y Youtube channel. My Twitch is still a work-in-progress but im hoping to have it sorted by the end of the week.

8 Likes

Also your eye candy has been in one of your previous videos :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

OK so my Twitch seems to be working. Yay!!! I have been struggeling with my camera setup but it seems to have resolved itself now.

8 Likes

Nothing but buffering on my side :frowning:

Same here

I dont kno what went wrong with my internet connection. it was iffy as hell. When i tested it was fine but will change a couple of more settings hopefully it wll go better on the next stream

3 Likes

I usually can’t get 720p twitch streams to play with my connection. I think you only can choose lower resolutions if the streamer has a paid account or something.

2 Likes

So, what started as a joke soon got old… So rather than sticking it out with an inside joke of Champions of Victory, I just changed my Twitch to “oltman live”. Someone already had oltman with no videos, no friends and 1 follower… How on earth do I get that name from him?

Anyway:

4 Likes

So will be streaming again tonight.

Fingers crossed the stream holds up.

3 Likes

Me, most nights…

11 Likes

yup lol i know that feeling… But if you having fun while doing it thats all that matters

4 Likes

Story of my life

2 Likes

It’s because you don’t post on discord

2 Likes

Part of the reason I went to Twitch. Dont have to get a new link each time, and hopefully you liked, subscribed, followed, hit the bell and opened up your phone’s notifications to all sorts of harassment! :wink:

4 Likes