MEW Streamers & Content Creators (Twitch, YouTube, FB Gaming)

It’s because you don’t post on discord

2 Likes

Part of the reason I went to Twitch. Dont have to get a new link each time, and hopefully you liked, subscribed, followed, hit the bell and opened up your phone’s notifications to all sorts of harassment! :wink:

4 Likes

Just to be extra safe put it in the discord

2 Likes

Or what we could do is get a bot in discord to let the people know who’s streaming

2 Likes

Shoe, there have been some big changes in the world of streaming this year.

Just got this notice from Restream:

As you might have heard the news, Google will no longer support streams via YouTube Now by the end of this month.

We strongly encourage switching to YouTube Events.

To provide you an even better experience, we enabled the auto-reconnect feature for YouTube Events. If something happens during your stream, you have around 60 sec to reconnect to the same event. Please check our HC article for more information.

Furthermore, feel free to use our brand new Restream Events feature. Here are the cool new things you can do:

• Create a consistent streaming schedule in advance.
  • Your audience can set reminders on upcoming streams.
  • Share the stream’s URL on social media for additional promotion.
  • Send the permanent invite link to your guest if you use Restream Studio.
3 Likes

Tonight, DayZ, YouTube, 8pm!

Would be even better if you could join the game!

2 Likes

I can watch it embedded here, but direct on youtube wants me to sign in to confirm my age :expressionless:

3 Likes

I buddy of mine is doing a charity stream on Friday if anyone want to be apart of if or watch or donate its all for a good cause

5 Likes

Which one is your buddy. So we can say “@z1oc sent me” and “@z1oc HYPE” in chat :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@z1oc HYPE!!!

3 Likes

Well the guy who got this together is ElFishy1 but I know them all

3 Likes

Awesome. Friday is a travelling day, but I’ll make an effort to tune in. What time do they start?

1 Like

will confirm the times later today

2 Likes

https://www.twitch.tv/jarg_64 1st day 1st streamer :smiley: come say hi

3 Likes

2nd stream yesterdays stream we managed to make $27

Not a bad start i think

2 Likes

Just a small update of the 1st time having done this type of thing I will definitely try to do this next year.
Doing this I learned quite a few things and moving forward it could become bigger and better.

We managed to pull together R2400 within the week $85 from streams and $67 from local donations
When the video is done will post the link in here.

4 Likes

Here is the video of the trip done on the 13th December 2020

Will try do this again next year

4 Likes

Whyyyyy are you so far, I wanna come play with the doggos

Nice shirt :slight_smile:

2 Likes