MEW Streamers & Content Creators (Twitch, YouTube, FB Gaming)

How long ago did you first start streaming?

2 Likes

27th Jan this year

4 Likes

Impressive!

2 Likes
3 Likes

That’s hysterical. And absolutely accurate.

2 Likes

Last bit of my Grizzled Geek streaming setup has been ordered.

A couple more test streams and settings tweaks and I should be able to make my official New Years Day launch plan.

7 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Got my green screen going. It’s all part of a bigger goal :smiley:

6 Likes

That is very cool! What do you use to light the screen? That’s always been the thing we found most challenging with chroma-key.

2 Likes

Not much. I actually have bad lighting and 2 tone material and it somehow worked. Lots of tweaking.

2 Likes

This is the greenscreen without the keying out. Ironically those folds in the material don’t create any problems, the biggest problem for me is, would you believe it, that tiny shadow behind my right arm on the couch. The arm on your left. It leaves some fuzz there, but I’ve left it, it’s acceptable :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is incredible! It is amazing how far this technology has come in the past 5 years or so.

3 Likes

I don’t why but I always thought @Entity was black. :joy:

4 Likes

Saw this on reddit if anyone is interested

3 Likes

Finally got my GoXLR Mini. Its a very nice upgrade from my MixAmp that I used to use! But the best part is the Stream Audio Output, which simply goes into the streaming PC. Maybe 2020 will make me a legit streamer :wink:

6 Likes

6 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Olt, you use OBS for your stream right? After watching the whole thing now, I think it would benefit a lot (especially when watching after the fact) if you could add the Discord Overlay Voice Widget to your broadcast.

https://streamkit.discordapp.com/overlay

You connect it to the Race Radio channel, choose the options you want (I recommend Show Speaking Users Only, Small Avatars, but don’t Hide Names) and then add the URL string it creates into OBS as a standard browser source. Using it then allows live viewers, and those watching the replay, to see who was talking at the time.

2 Likes