Nine Noir Lives: A game with cats and character

The game I have been working on as tester is now in demo and available on steam during the Indie festival.

Give it a go and let me know what you think :wink:

If the download button isn’t showing on there then get it from here

https://steamdb.info/app/1125300/

Steam seems to have made some errors with demo games

5 Likes

A livestream this Sunday 21st at 4pm GMT (9am Pacific, 12pm Eastern, 2am ACT) with the devs (South African), it will be on this youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/SilvernodeStudios

4 Likes

Awesome, please remind us again!

1 Like

Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:00 PM

Any game that includes the option to “Lick Edna” is an instabuy for me!

3 Likes

A very solid demo, if a little short. Traditional point-and-click adventure game play and mechanics that are easily picked up and used. The writing is very good, the voice acting excellent, and the cat puns and wordplay comes at you from all angles.

A lot of really clever little details to discover - the scratch posts outside the Knitty Kitty Club for one, the titles of the books in the bookcase for another. It took me way longer than I’d care to admit to find my detective’s badge, and I ultimately did use the help tool to identify all the clickable spots in the scene.

The dev livestream that @Shrike mentions happening on Sunday will be here:

3 Likes

@Shrike, asked this question in another thread, but maybe you know or can ask the NNL devs for me…

Does anyone know if the demos available during the Festival thing will still be available after the event ends on Sunday?

2 Likes

@GregRedd

Cannot answer for all the demos but the NNL demo will not be staying around after the event. The reason in this case being that they want to add more and streamline the demo more.

3 Likes

Just some news, the demo has changed quite a bit and is once again available on steam at

This is a gamescon version since the game has a “stand” at the virtual gamescon.

4 Likes

Some more news! The game is LIVE!!!

4 Likes

Was just coming to say that! :grinning:

5 Likes