Master List of every game by South African developers

The definitive list of games every patriot should own.

This is a wiki post, so anyone can edit it. Please add to, and help format the lists.

Hopefully there will be so many one day that we’ll have to break the games down by genre or something.

Commercial

Free

• Beat Attack (Twoplus Games)

• B.Y.O.S.S (Kobus van der Walt) — Itch.io

• CAYNE (The Brotherhood) — Steam

• Cluster (Kobus van der Walt) — Itch.io

• Dead Run (Twoplus Games)

• Error-Prone (Made with Monster Love) — Itch.io

• Expendabros, The — Steam

• Falcon 9 (Kobus van der Walt) — Itch.io

• Glassacre (Kobus van der Walt) — Itch.io

• Micro Death Machines (Fanie G) — Itch.io

• Ruckley’s Try Fest — Android

• Scorch Runner — Android

• Sharkie — Android

• SHTR (Kobus van der Walt) — Itch.io

• Skadonk Showdown (Duncan Bell) — Itch.io

• Sky Farm (Squidcor / Robbie Fraser) — Itch.io

• Snailboy: An Epic Adventure (Thoopid)

• Tap the Coin (Thoopid)

• ZAC’s Batting Academy — iOS / Android

8 Likes

Oooh :open_mouth: A Wiki. Cool

This seems like as good a place as any to leave this, for now. Noclip did a video on Genital Jousting, interviewing two of the guys from Free Lives:

2 Likes

You should consider Expendabros for your list. It is a Broforce version made for the Expendables movies.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: :grinning:

4 Likes

Added this.

Saw it on Reddit.

Edit: Thread was removed for self promotion.

3 Likes

I added this:

It was developed by Geoff Burrows (former NAG editor). I picked up a physical copy at rAge of the release year. It’s a solid 1st person, walking-sim, adventure game.

5 Likes

I remember it had great pillow physics!

2 Likes

Chris Bischoff of The Brotherhood Games (Stasis, Cayne, Beautiful Desolation) recently quietly announced that a Stasis sequel is on the way.

At the moment, Stasis Bone Totem has just a few short clips on Twitter (click here to see them on Twitter) and a very brief teaser video on YouTube:

But, a demo for the new game will be released tomorrow:

Signup for notification (and links presumably) for the demo at: https://stasis2.com/signup/.

(@Wyvern - might be a good time to do another interview with him or Nicholas soon, and put your name down for a review key for the new game?)

3 Likes

Hahaha I emailed them and they already had me on the press release list, the press release will be coming out later today and as soon as I have it I will do an article - then when its closer to release we will interview them again (he asked me to give them a little time - its a madhouse today :P)

4 Likes