Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Where is the Ad supposed to be?

Yeah I can’t find it myself…had to double check to see if adblock wasn’t properly off or something.

No wonder MyGaming had to be shut down. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll have you know, good sir, that I always turn off adblock for sites I love…but I kinda forgot to do that for MEW until now…

Hehe yeah, I did it yesterday when I saw Soli and Sig talk about the ad thing. Looked for the ad then but didn’t find it (probably wasn’t up yet). Haven’t checked for it today though.

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the Ad

I see I have some rookie (post) numbers in this topic. I has a shame.

2 Likes

You’re such a lurker…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Morning all

/sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Morning. I wish for the same!

mornings!!

flip i slept like a baby last night! all thanks to some scary ass shit you tube videos…

haha I slept like a log from 11 till 3 am, then fell asleep again after 4

1 Like

Anyone from Durbs or Richards Bay that can do my a favour and have a look at a bike for me?

Morning all so wre had insane lightning but no rain.

How are you all doing today?

Way too busy. Have been in back to back meetings since 9 this morning. Only get a few minutes off every now and then.

horrible. my goddamn shoe broke. i tried to stapler it together again, but that didnt work. I hate buying shoes. no one stocks a 13 in the shit i like.

Meetings are such a waste of time. Good luck!

Oh noes!

I also have it difficult with shoes. My one foot is a size bigger than the other. I broke my foot badly (crushed by a concrete pillar) many years back. Its got a metal plate in it and since they fixed it it was longer than the other foot.

I know that feel bro, if you don’t mind buying online, try: https://www.mensshoecentre.co.za/

I bought my size 14 shoes there, and I have never looked back, very comfortable and the perfect size. and according to the order date, I have had them since 2013

i am literally melting ! its friggin toasty in CPT today