Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Get someone to vouch for you. Do face to face deals, build up an itrader, as those “cheap/free” item deals can build up your iTrade very quick.
EZPZ

But all those reasons you mentioned for not liking Carb are not very good reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Too little too late, end of July I’m out of the country for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

Bottom line - be content with what you have and cannot sell… ?

I’ve had some success on Carbonite. There’s a lot of redtape, but all for good reason.

2 Likes

I take it y’all have heard the “Yanny” or “Laurel” audio clip argument?

What did/do you hear?

See everyones votes:

2 Likes

Battlefield V confirmed. Trevor Noah to host. :smile:

Been following development of Descenders with the publisher streams on Mixer and on Discord and had a feeling that because it’s coming from a very small indie studio, and has a fair bit of online integration, that it probably wouldn’t be out on physical disc. Just checked with him on Discord to confirm:

<@Mike Rose> digital only for now, we might do a limited run of physical in the future, but it’ll be like, next year

Sorry bud. Drag your console with next time you’ll be near a decent internet connection.

1 Like

First time I read that I missed the “from” and was about to compliment you on a damn impressive driveway! :joy:

2 Likes

It’s that time again. Time to tuck into the pillow. Cu all tmrw :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Thanks Gregg.
If he announces a disc version please let me know. Going through pics n vids he seems to have nailed the bikes which most devs wouldn’t jave

1 Like

Morning everyone! Thursday/Friday Eve is here. Have a good one :+1:

Mornin’

I’m in a bad mood today. Woke up at 3am to watch the Jets game, and we lost. We’re down 2-1 in the semi-finals :frowning:

3 Likes

The cringe factor is going to be 10/10

Morning everyone.

1 Like

Morning all one more post to ost apocolips

1 Like

Morning everyone.

1 Like

Morning peoples. I hope you all have a great day! I’m tired. It’s been a busy week.

2 Likes

Morning!

so i was so happy with Takealots return policy when the replaced my broken blender until i opened the replaced blender. This blender you can see was previously used and the blade is all wonky and there was oil on one of the attachments… ugh so no it has to go back again.

2 Likes

Hindsight, like its annoying little bratting cousin, Karma is a bitch.

In other news:

Morning fam, hope it’s going well this morning. :relaxed::+1:t4:

1 Like