Offbeat . . . Off Topic

janee kyk ek begin dink hulle doen dit aspris
net om geld te maak!

jip beslis, gelukkig verkoop builders van daai tou so ek moet nou net nog van dit gaan koop dan behoort die scratcher weer 100% te wees

Dis hoekom my arme hond net met plastic bottels speel en ou jeans wat ek op sny :stuck_out_tongue:

So I have not been on my usual forums the whole December. So please catch me up up on the current situation of Most Epic and MyG.

It seems to me that the longer there is this unknown phase that people are just going to get comfortable with having both sites which seem a bit counter productive to me.

Morning people of the palace - @Flex I will let @SIGSTART catch you up :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out this thread. Sigstart should have full control of the sites soon.

Then I guess we can merge the sites back into main.

Morning @everyone.

Yeah I saw that back then. but not much happened since then except for all banner on Mygaming gone.

The banners are still there, you sure you don’t have an ad blocker?

Ahh that might be it! On a new browser. So nothing has changed yet =D
Hehehe

1 Like

Blondieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

hahaha

make this day end please

Morning peoples

I’m also waiting for the changes.

Feels like I am cheating on someone having both tabs open next to each other

I don’t even really open the MyGaming one anymore. Except to quickly go check if everything’s alright and if AlienTaker has replied yet.

What is going on with that btw? Just saw that when I came back. Quite swak tbh. And not like it is a new member

We are organising something for his target. If it was up to me I’d ban AT.

1 Like

Happy Hump Day

1 Like

At this point we are giving him till friday to reply. He is avoiding me on steam and he stays away from the forums.

Long story short is he said his parcel is lost by the postoffice - but he doesnt give us a response by friday I am with soli - banhammer and we sort out z10c out

1 Like

What did I miss?

Secret santa fokop