Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Enjoy the trip czc.

Started to watch one piece again goodbye life :smiley:

Aaand I’m out. Busy day. And now it’s so humid. Have a good evening :+1:

Aaand good morning. Humid/rainy day today. Have a good one.

Morning peoples. Going to my grandmother’s funeral today.

7 Likes

All the best man. You and your family are in our thoughts :pray:

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Good luck today Soli. All the best for this difficult day.

2 Likes

Mornin’

@Solitude my condolences to you and the family

1 Like

Played a little bit of Rime yesterday. Not really what I expected. Seems just like a Tomb Raider kind of game. Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Morning people of the palace hope its a decent one

1 Like

Ai, @Solitude. Let me know if there’s anything you need.

1 Like

My condolences Soli

1 Like

Strongs man! <3

1 Like

@Solitude Ek dink aan jou en jou familie - ek weet dis maar moeilik ma bly sterk en weet jou ander online family dink aan jou.

1 Like

Yeah it’s third person but still got puzzles, but in more of a linear way.

Have not played much yet. But so far, just run to stuff and press a button to have the kid shout and activate the item. Oh and jumping/climbing around =D

1 Like

Anyone want to recommend something to help me sleep at night, I wake up multiple times and realized every time I take a muscle relaxant i sleep like a rock.

I have never had issues with sleep. But know lots of people who do and have to take meds and stuff to sleep properly. And they then become so reliant on these.

I used 2 supplements for the purpose of quickening and making muscle recovery as effective as possible. ZMA and Gabba. Both of these made me sleep so deep. Got me relaxed quickly before bed. Do some research, but I really found that my quality of sleep was amazing

1 Like

I’ve also never had a problem falling asleep but I know some people use white noise to help them fall asleep. Also total darkness, and no screens.

1 Like

@Entity , played around at the Desert area in The Witness. So far damn cool.
At the Blue stage, where you can raise an lower the water level.
A bit stuck now. I think I am at the last puzzle to go to the next room, a very long rectangular shaped puzzle. Only manage to see 1/4 of it’s reflection in the mirror. So was a bit unsure of what else to try. So went to sleep! =D

2 Likes