Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Agree! In fact the whole Noclip channel is fantastic, especially their video game documentary series videos.

Have you shared the thing yet? Is it this most excellent thing here: The first Most Epic Gaming Quiz? Or is it a different thing that I missed?

Yes that is the thing.

2 Likes

Morning everyone. So happy itā€™s Friday! Looking forward to a weekend of gaming and sport. Plus I will be busting out the camera for the first time in a while and see if I can still remember how to take pictures.

3 Likes

Morning peoples!

Our one doggy is looking a bit ill today. Iā€™ll go check up on him at 11. I hope he is alright.

How are all of you today?

1 Like

Hope he gets better bud, animals are like family.

Woot ek dink dis hoog tyd dat jy weer fotos neem - lunar eclipse vanaand

Morning people of the palace

Soli I hope the floof is ok!

Ja ek het gesien dis die eclipse. Geen wonder die donnerse mense by die werk is so weird nie.

1 Like

Weekend is in sight. Too bad Iā€™m stuck with the work phone.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA

At least behoort julle dit te sien, ons is bewolk so ek gaan dit mis :frowning:

How goes it sir?

R6,11 for R5,00 airtime when purchasing from the bankā€™s site.

Whatā€™s your cost at your bank for airtime purchases?

Canā€™t complain. Well, I can, but I wonā€™t :slight_smile:

And yourself?

1 Like

You are allowed to complain here :smiley:

Im doing well, just sleepy! I have no work to do today, so twiddling thumbs, playing popcap games

I wish I had no work. I have both my normal work, and the hospitality stuff (the manager is on leave, so I filled inā€¦ worst part, is theyā€™ll expect it all the time now)

1 Like

I find not having work is really awful. Trying to look busy to keep the bosses happy is more effort than doing actual work plus it drags the day out too much.

You are probably right about the expectations bit though

1 Like

I rather keep busy but yea there is only so much for me to do since we are now 80% paperless, and I have sorted out everything else

The days are never ending when you have no work

On ā€˜no workā€™ days, I try and at least do a little bit of productive non-sense. security CTF challenges are a lot of fun.

You know, when Iā€™m not on redditā€¦

1 Like

@Snowbeast, so whan are we starting our organisation of the Most Epic Camping trip?

1 Like

greetings !!

this is soo funny

https://www.news24.com/Africa/News/zoo-underfire-after-trying-to-pass-off-donkey-as-zebra-20180726

2 Likes

What an ass.

2 Likes