Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Problem in my line of work, there is nothing for me to do

3 Likes

Challenge time : give me something to draw

3 Likes

Draw a tiger flying with the wings of an eagle over a stormy ocean while carrying a machine gun shooting a bunch of sharks.

2 Likes

Amazing piece of art!

Also, is the machine gun shooting sharks instead of bullets or is the machine gun shooting sharks with bullets?

1 Like

I will leave that up to the artists imagination. Either way it would work, and if posted on reddit would get SO MUCH internet points!

3 Likes

Draw a cheetah riding an ostrich whipping it with a snake.

4 Likes

Damn, that sounds just as awesome

1 Like

Draw a cheetah riding an ostrich whipping it with a snake as it swims through a stormy ocean while an eagle-winged tiger flies overhead and shoots miniature sharks at it from a machine gun.

6 Likes

YYEEESSSS!!!

Please collect your winning prize on exiting the stage.

2 Likes

do i win an internet brownie formy shitty drawing ? :joy: Thanks for helping with my boredom

10 Likes

That is awesome. I want it as my family crest.

1 Like

Spent a whole 20min on itšŸ˜‚
Only noticed the title now btwā€¦ I love itšŸ¤£

2 Likes

Holy shit!!! That is magnificent!!! Itā€™s so awesome

3 Likes

Donsie you just won the interwebs!!! That is beyond awesome

1 Like

Evening mewbs

Iā€™m so bleak. Ordered a nice case from Hey Casey for my wife, but when they delivered it today, we couldnā€™t take it because we didnā€™t have 1) ID, 2) ID copy and 3) Proof of residence with us. Did not know that is required to take delivery of items from RAM! :unamused:

@Donisia Great drawing!

3 Likes

Awww, no man! They should really let you know when they arrange the delivery that all that is required. Thatā€™s what they do with banks when new credit cards get delivered.

2 Likes

Thanks, ill try do a proper one.

1 Like

No need. @GregRedd commissioned you to draw something specific for him. You just need to send him an invoice. :smile:

2 Likes

In case you donā€™t want to stand outside in the cold tonight

3 Likes