Official Movie Trailer Thread

Fast X

Cinema Release | 19 May

The end of the road begins.

Fast X, the tenth film in the Fast & Furious Saga, launches the final chapters of one of cinema’s most storied and popular global franchises, now in its third decade and still going strong with the same core cast and characters as when it began.

Over many missions and against impossible odds, Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his family have outsmarted, out-nerved and outdriven every foe in their path. Now, they confront the most lethal opponent they’ve ever faced: A terrifying threat emerging from the shadows of the past who’s fueled by blood revenge, and who is determined to shatter this family and destroy everything—and everyone—that Dom loves, forever.

In 2011’s Fast Five, Dom and his crew took out nefarious Brazilian drug kingpin Hernan Reyes and decapitated his empire on a bridge in Rio De Janeiro. What they didn’t know was that Reyes’ son, Dante (Jason Momoa), witnessed it all and has spent the last 12 years masterminding a plan to make Dom pay the ultimate price.

Dante’s plot will scatter Dom’s family from Los Angeles to the catacombs of Rome, from Brazil to London and from Portugal to Antarctica. New allies will be forged, and old enemies will resurface. But everything changes when Dom discovers that his own 8-year-old son is the ultimate target of Dante’s vengeance.

Momoa is the devil. And he’s coming! Punch it! Again.

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

White Men Can’t Jump

Hulu | 19 May

From 20th Century Studios, the all-new comedy “White Men Can’t Jump” is a modern remix of the iconic 1992 film that celebrates the streetball hustling culture of Los Angeles. Multi-platinum rap superstar Jack Harlow makes his movie debut as Jeremy, a former star of the game whose injuries stalled his career, and Sinqua Walls stars as Kamal, once a promising player who derailed his own future in the sport. Juggling tenuous relationships, financial pressures and serious internal struggles, the two ballers–opposites who are seemingly miles apart–find they might have more in common than they imagined possible.

Dedicated to Lance Reddick in one of his final roles before his passing. Hustle harder!

3 Likes

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Cinema Release | 9 June

Returning to the action and spectacle that have captured moviegoers around the world, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on a ‘90s globetrotting adventure with the Autobots and introduce a whole new faction of Transformers – the Maximals – to join them as allies in the existing battle for earth.

2 Likes

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes

Cinema Release | 17 November

Experience the story of The Hunger Games — 64 years before Katniss Everdeen volunteered as tribute, and decades before Coriolanus Snow became the tyrannical President of Panem.

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes follows a young Coriolanus (Tom Blyth) who is the last hope for his failing lineage, the once-proud Snow family that has fallen from grace in a post-war Capitol. With his livelihood threatened, Snow is reluctantly assigned to mentor Lucy Gray Baird (Rachel Zegler), a tribute from the impoverished District 12. But after Lucy Gray’s charm captivates the audience of Panem, Snow sees an opportunity to shift their fates. With everything he has worked for hanging in the balance, Snow unites with Lucy Gray to turn the odds in their favor. Battling his instincts for both good and evil, Snow sets out on a race against time to survive and reveal if he will ultimately become a songbird or a snake.

1 Like

I dont care what the movie is like, this trailer is brilliant!

2 Likes

Quality!!

2 Likes

Robots

Cinema & Streaming | 19 May

Charles is a womanizer while Elaine is a gold digger. The duo learn humanity when forced to team up and pursue robot doubles of themselves.

1 Like

Maggie Moore(s)

Cinema & On Demand | 16 June

In a dusty desert town where nothing ever happens, a police chief must suddenly deal with the back-to-back murders of two women with the same name.

1 Like

The Black Demon

Cinemas & On Demand | 28 April & 30 May

Stranded on a crumbling rig in Baja, a family faces off against a vengeful megalodon shark. Josh Lucas stars in this edge-of-your-seat action thriller. Oilman Paul Sturges’ idyllic family vacation turns into a nightmare when they encounter a ferocious megalodon shark that will stop at nothing to protect its territory. Stranded and under constant attack, Paul and his family must somehow find a way to get his family back to shore alive before it strikes again in this epic battle between humans and nature.

1 Like

Sorry my write ups aren’t as good as the Redd’s but I am REALLY looking forward to this. I also listen to a lot of Lecrae.

4 Likes

Gran Turismo

Cinema Release | 11(?) August

Deets back there: Official Movie Trailer Thread - #569 by GregRedd

I See you Kofun!

1 Like

Dune: Part Two

Cinema Release | 3 November

The saga continues as award-winning filmmaker Denis Villeneuve embarks on “Dune: Part Two,” the next chapter of Frank Herbert’s celebrated novel Dune, with an expanded all-star international ensemble cast. The film, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, is the highly anticipated follow-up to 2021’s six-time Academy Award-winning “Dune.”
The big-screen epic continues the adaptation of Frank Herbert’s acclaimed bestseller Dune with returning and new stars.

“Dune: Part Two” will explore the mythic journey of Paul Atreides as he unites with Chani and the Fremen while on a warpath of revenge against the conspirators who destroyed his family. Facing a choice between the love of his life and the fate of the known universe, he endeavors to prevent a terrible future only he can foresee.

this trailer is a full 6 months ahead of it’s time.

3 Likes

The hype train starts early.

2 Likes

I still need to watch the first movie, but it’s one of my most beloved books.

1 Like

Maybe he’ll be better as an actor, cos he’s dogshit as a comedian. Perfectly average :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Seconded, read all of them, many times. So far the first movie is better than any other (incl series) at capturing the feel of the books, in my opinion.

3 Likes

I remember there was, albeit an old, mini-series or movie series. I think it was a two or three-part, i thought it was pretty good at the time.

1 Like

Yes, at the time it was!

1 Like

Agree. The best part of Travels With My Father was his father!

1 Like