Outriders - A Co-op RPG

If they remove the motion blur and it goes on sale I will grab it most likely

2 Likes

Well, half of your request is being done:

Resolutions that apply to ALL PLATFORMS:

• Added a Motion Blur Toggle [ALL PLATFORMS]

Not sure about the sale though - that we may have to wait awhile to see.

2 Likes

Very nice. It’s cool to see them stepping up to address complaints from players, but I do wonder how many people would have simply tried the demo and concluded that this wasn’t the game for them and not bothered to check Reddit.

Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]

Oof… I can see that causing someone to ragequit if they just picked up a nice legendary item.

1 Like

Is Outriders maybe coming to Game Pass on launch? I think it may well be…

3 Likes

The demo has been played for 9.5m hours. I think it’s safe to say the demo did it’s job and a lot of people will buy it and play it.

3 Likes

Confirmed day one game pass:

This is awesome. I enjoyed the demo, but not enough to drop R1K+ . As part of my game pass sub I’m definitely in.

3 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I suspect the final game download is going to be 70gb+, means I will be downloading for a week after I bought it ;-P, at 5mpbs. At least steam is very download friendly, can pause, continue and even download limit the speed if the family complains that netflix is slow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can get the game files other than downloading them at 5mbs?

1 Like

Want me to post them to you on a flashdrive?

1 Like

That would be amazing! I have never added external files to a steam installation, can that be done?

1 Like

Tis very easy :smiley:

Can you copy and paste?

1 Like
2 Likes

Undeclared preload for steam. Will have to wait until they tell us.

1 Like

Downloading…

2 Likes