Petrolheads / Electroheads / Motorheads

Its the best ever, renewing your disk in less than a week

1 Like

So I have decided going to do the following soon.

Induction Kit
Decat or total Down Pipe
Rear Exhaust

2 Likes

On car or your bike?

1 Like

That will be on my car

1 Like

Since i couldnt find an audi airbag for almost a year now, i decided to get a golf 6 gti airbag which is the same from the back in my opinion ! Everyone said it cant be done yadda yatta yadda, its dangerous you can blow yourself up, static build up can trigger the explosive charge etc.

but i went ahead anyway.

The golf 6 airbag and the audi airbag cover

Then i took it apart ! i didnt blow myself up in the process yay ! i made sure i had an anti static brace on just incase

then put everything back together again

looks legit

and Done Tadaaaa !

5 Likes
2 Likes

done

6 Likes

Very very nice! :ok_hand:

1 Like

thank you sir

1 Like

Tickets for the Kyalami 9 Hour Intercontinental GT Challenge race in November are now available:

http://www.kyalami9hour.com/

Various types of General Access tickets seem pretty reasonably priced. Things get a little steep when you go to the VIP/Hospitality tickets. Looks like they’re also planning some camping facilities as well which could be interesting. Price of that is still TBC though.

3 Likes

Oh boy… I can see half of Jhb complaining about the noise :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So car is in for the following

Induction Kit
De-cat
Performance rear exhaust
Mapping

Can’t wait to get it back.

On another note, this weekends racing was fun.
Had a strange fall, was just off the line and bit too hard on the front brake. Someone else said there was a something on the track, but I did not see anything.

3 Likes

Are you ok? Did you hurt anything?

hahaha I am 100%. That is a routine fall :stuck_out_tongue: There were probably 5 other crashes in that lap.
Luckily all the gear and protection on the bike does its job very well.
Picked the bike back up and caught up to a few guys again

2 Likes

BUGATTI Chiron breaks through magic 300 mph barrier.

So got my car back…
This thing is going to get me into so much trouble.

With the induction kit and dump valve it sounds like a snake is trying to eat you every time you lift off the throttle

4 Likes

Put up volume for this

4 Likes

Richard Hammond and James May get Seb Vettel to decide which car he would prefer to take for a drive: Hammond’s much loved 1963 Opel Kadett “Oliver” (that he bought in Joburg for the Top Gear Botswana special) or May’s “orange” Ferrari 458 Speciale.

1 Like

2 Likes
3 Likes