Petrolheads / Electroheads / Motorheads

yes with most of its shortcomings in tact, some panels fit directly on real stratos’s like the panels from the HTR replicas.

The new stratos is bigger and more modern so i’ll have that (if i could afford it) over the old one (real or replica) any time

1 Like

This guy’s channel is good. It’s all Italian, but some vids have subs.

2 Likes

Thoughts on an older model JCW as a run around car?

1 Like

I know of Shmee but have never avidly watched nor subscribed to his channel but this came up as a recommendation. It’s astounding his collection and I have no idea how he funds this.

2 Likes

i find this guy really annyoing tbh, he has a face i just wanna moer.

british guy matt armstrong much better channel, he buys wrecked exotics for cheap and fixes them, and then he raffles off some of the cars

2 Likes

Thanks, interesting and entertaining. Subbed.

3 Likes

3 Likes

My wife is gonna kill me, imported some european facelift lights for my corsa bakkie, which were never available here. To get it here wasnt cheap, but to have such beauties are definately worth it

I probably wont be buying any games in the immediate future because of this

5 Likes

We need before and after pictures once you get to installing them.

Also before and after pictures of your cheek once your wife finishes klapping you :joy:

5 Likes
2 Likes

KvdL to get a Formula E debut next weekend.

6 Likes

Time to watch some Formula E for once.

3 Likes

I think you are right, just need to figure out where to watch it from

also need to find out where that team usually ranks so we don’t expect too much of him lol. But isn’t Formula E a bit more even?

1 Like

They missed the last FE season but were in all the previous ones. They were the Audi Sport Team orginally.

A handful of wins and podiums suggest they’re a solid midfield team? The teammate finished P14 (out of 22) in the first race in Mexico last week.

2 Likes

From the Where To Watch thing…

Looks like the Practice Sessions are free on YouTube or the Website, but the bits that count - Qualifying and the Race - are only on Supersport for us. If you don’t have access to DSTv, might need to go the way of the pirate to find a livestream feed. Burning Whee1s seems to have a Formula E category. Whether it’s worth the pain of watching one of their feeds live, I’m not sure.

1 Like
5 Likes

Much better than the Twitter clip, this video shows the guy actually doing a decent job :wink:

2 Likes

Man the mountain has never seen such speed! Loved it!

3 Likes

The corkscrew is terrifying to watch with that car!

2 Likes