PUBG: Battlegrounds

After our last group game, I had my very first solo chicken dinner last night! Afterwards I was shaking so bad. Thanks @Wyvern for the encouragement :smiley:

3 Likes

ALl the chicken dinners are making me hungry…and jealous. Well done dudes!!! Hopefully we can get one as a team one day as well.

1 Like

are there any PUBG players here using vanilla X1 ? If so, what are your thoughts around its performance and overall enjoyability ?

Awesome stuff @Blazzok! Very well done! :grin:

Plus our group made it to second place last night. So close!

2 Likes

Yeah, so close. We messed up there at the end I guess, but so we learn and get better!

Actually, that game made me learn that if I lie down in the grass, and the other guy crouches, he can see me but I can’t see him.
I employed this tactic in my chicken dinner game; last guy was lying down in the grass (I knew roughly where) so I just crouched and looked for him :slight_smile:

Haha that’s a valuable tip. I must do that in the future too.

I feel like making a chicken dinner screenshots thread. Overkill? Maybe. Hehe I’ll see.

3 Likes

Haha I love all the funny situations in PUBG. It’s one of the best things of the game.

New update changes the blue zone dynamics.

Faster initially then slower and more deadly. Every 60 seconds basically.

2 Likes

https://mapbeta.playbattlegrounds.com/

PUBG is getting map selection…

2 Likes

Ah cool! About time!

1 Like

Hows the performance on vanilla XBONE? I know it was horrendous in the beginning, but I believe it has since been improved on ?

I only played the XBox One X version right at the beginning. I’d also like to know what it’s like these days.

You already own it on pc. Just play it there.

1 Like

New map

It shall be a white Christmas in Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds this year, as the snowy new map Vikendi has launched on the main client. It’s a mid-size map, 6x6km, with exciting spots including a cosmodrome, castle, and dinosaur park. Here’s a little festive secret for you: all those assault rifles, pistols, shotguns, grenades, bulletproof vests, and boxes of ammunition are lovingly hand-placed for you by Father Christmas before the start of the round. If you only find terrible loot, well, clearly Santa knows what you’ve been up to this year.

Vikendi is now live for everyone, after a stretch on the test servers. It’s a snowy Soviet-y landscape, another place abandoned by humanity, but a real interesting place with landmarks including hot springs, a castle, a space launch site with a rocket and space shuttle, and, best of all, a dino park. Having not played Vikendi on the test servers (Destiny 2 is eating up my FPS time these days), I’m excited to explore all this. The dino park is particularly good.

You’ll find giant fibreglass dinosaurs, dodge ’ems, a rollercoaster, gift shops, a maze with dinos lurking in dead-ends, a smoking volcano housing an educational section with a real dinosaur skeleton… quite pleasing. And yes, you can run along the rollercoaster tracks.

Sauce

2 Likes

I nearly started a thread and then found this ancient one… So… NECRO!

My first chicken dinner on the new map. Not a big fan, and I dont like that they took the snow map away to add this one.

Does anyone else still play this?

Not a big fan of Karakin either. Vikendi was a nice change of pace and scenery.

1 Like

I love digging this old topic out of the grave! @Nosferatie and I were just having some fun rounds, got a Chicken Dinner and then with 5 alive a few rounds later this happened:

I am slightly annoyed and offended at the same time. I don’t like being labelled a cheater. I can only suspect someone I killed earlier in the map reported me? But this took place way too quickly.

Now what are we going to play?

2 Likes

Am I reading this correctly? Banned while they investigate me?

2 Likes