Racing Wheel Recommendations

So with Assetto Corsa you’ll get a very great racing game that’s true to life, and has a wealth of modding options to add any track and car you would need to race.

ACC (the new one) only focuses on GT3 and GT4 cars, with only a limited list of tracks. Albeit a great list of tracks. The driving mechanics are similar as its made by the same developer, but ACC has much better graphics and sound. Oh the sound is astonishing.

ACC is also more multiplayer orientated with AC giving more offline content.

So with that pick the version that appeals more to you.

4 Likes

AC is the garry’s mod of the sim world.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, that seems like a bloody good price! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

At first I was thinking “Gaming Seat Simulator” was a new game on Steam…

3 Likes

Next we will see a video like this from @FarligOpptreden

2 Likes

Takealot living up to their name! 54% OFF! Bargain.

3 Likes

Woah! Bargain! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Bloody hell that’s cheap!

1 Like

Luckily I grabbed the ACTUAL special that @Solitude posted on OneDayOnly. Love the wheel and feel it’s one of the best hardware purchases I made in years!

4 Likes

The T150 with the Pro Pedals is R5k at Evetech:

https://www.evetech.co.za/thrustmaster-t150-pro-force-feedback-racing-wheel/best-deal/4063.aspx

2 Likes

Howdy
I’m gonna post on here and steal this thread for a bit.

Anyone selling (or know of special or something) a t300 rs-gt, my mate @emo_chair is looking at getting into racing for a while and apparently he’s decided that’s the bang for buck one for him starting out. (I have pointed him towards this forum and this thread…but ja)

2 Likes

I will let you know. Good chance of me selling a Thrustmaster TS-XW, but still undecided. I have some saved up but might need the money for other things… #thatsLife

2 Likes

-waves hello- @Mottamort made me join so I could ask all the questions about sim racing hehe

2 Likes

WELCOME!!! Come and introduce yoursefl!

1 Like

Oh lol, i have one i’m not using. Will actually make a proper post later

3 Likes

Still enjoying the Moza? I see they now have a v2 of their CS wheel

1 Like

RS V2 you mean. Yeah, it looks sexy. Wish they would make a 300mm wheel though. Everything is 'uge. It’s all 13inch. And while I like large wheels, there’s a place for 12" and 11".

2 Likes

I stand corrected :wink:

1 Like

@aldyr Ooh, yeah please direct me to your post once you’ve created it. I want to try get something before my leave starts in December :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes