Racing Wheel Recommendations

2 Likes

Wow, that seems like a bloody good price! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

At first I was thinking “Gaming Seat Simulator” was a new game on Steam…

3 Likes

Next we will see a video like this from @FarligOpptreden

2 Likes

Takealot living up to their name! 54% OFF! Bargain.

3 Likes

Woah! Bargain! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Bloody hell that’s cheap!

1 Like

Luckily I grabbed the ACTUAL special that @Solitude posted on OneDayOnly. Love the wheel and feel it’s one of the best hardware purchases I made in years!

4 Likes

The T150 with the Pro Pedals is R5k at Evetech:

https://www.evetech.co.za/thrustmaster-t150-pro-force-feedback-racing-wheel/best-deal/4063.aspx

2 Likes

Howdy
I’m gonna post on here and steal this thread for a bit.

Anyone selling (or know of special or something) a t300 rs-gt, my mate @emo_chair is looking at getting into racing for a while and apparently he’s decided that’s the bang for buck one for him starting out. (I have pointed him towards this forum and this thread…but ja)

2 Likes

I will let you know. Good chance of me selling a Thrustmaster TS-XW, but still undecided. I have some saved up but might need the money for other things… #thatsLife

2 Likes

-waves hello- @Mottamort made me join so I could ask all the questions about sim racing hehe

2 Likes

WELCOME!!! Come and introduce yoursefl!

1 Like

Oh lol, i have one i’m not using. Will actually make a proper post later

3 Likes

Still enjoying the Moza? I see they now have a v2 of their CS wheel

1 Like

RS V2 you mean. Yeah, it looks sexy. Wish they would make a 300mm wheel though. Everything is 'uge. It’s all 13inch. And while I like large wheels, there’s a place for 12" and 11".

2 Likes

I stand corrected :wink:

1 Like

@aldyr Ooh, yeah please direct me to your post once you’ve created it. I want to try get something before my leave starts in December :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes