Random News Snippets & Articles

Thank goodness I have never even installed nor seen it. Even more reason to nope out of it.

4 Likes

I’m sure they’ll be met with some form of backlash from their user base.

3 Likes

That’s a very silly approach for them to be taking. Especially considering their streaming competitors allow for multiple devices simultaneously. Netflix allows up to 4 on their top tier programme I think. MC should have done the same - the higher the level of account you have, the better the options should be. This heavy handed approach is just going to piss people off. If I can’t watch a Grand Prix on the PC while the missus watches Come Dine With Me :face_vomiting: on the TV app at the same time, there’s going to be kak in Casa Rojo,

3 Likes

I actually saw a great video on the visual aspect of it recently:

I loved Mirror’s Edge. Catalyst didn’t quite click in the same way for me (and others). It’s funny, because Catalyst actually tried to address some of the complaints from the original.

1 Like

Totally agree. I admit that I am using my parent’s login details for Dstv Now, and rarely use it. Only for sport pretty much. Luckily I have F1 TV Pro but that streaming has been spotty at best.

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Invasion of Ukraine

There’s lots of topics to post this in, but I think this is the most appropriate :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

Wow… I can’t believe Meta is allowing something like this and allowing an exception to the rule.

3 Likes

shockedpikachu.jpg

2 Likes

But as a South African you could then be prosecuted under the new Hate Speech laws. Especially considering the government’s stance on Russia :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

How to completely wreck your games’ long standing Very Positive rating in 2 simple steps…

Step 1: Add random, pointless, anti-mask kak into your patch notes, while simultaneously telling your player base that they are all male, weak, and maidenless.

Step 2: Double down in the Comments to your dumb patch notes when you’re called out for them. Say stuff like this to a number of commenters:

And voila! Wrecked.

Screenshot 2022-03-13 115350

5 Likes

I don’t even know what game that is, but…

GG EZ GET REKT

1 Like

RIP

2 Likes

And your parents said collecting comics was a waste of time…

3 Likes

After hearing about the “sealed mint condition” video game prices lately, and how they are all inflated prices and underhanded, I find news like this expected. I dont trust anyone willing to pay that for a comic book, art, NFTs, video games or even cars.

2 Likes

You can stop there

2 Likes