Random News Snippets & Articles

rain's NVIDIA GeForce NOW expected to launch towards end of June > NAG.

sweet can’t wait

2 Likes

This went from “oh no, not another possible hack”

To “oh crap, data been sold”

To “yip, I got pwned!”

So it turns out JD Group only posted on their websites about the leak and did not bother to let me know directly… Luckily I supported “I Got PWNED” before and they let me know.

I assume I got pwned because I once tried to buy a printer on Incredible’s website. So unless I go BACK to their website I wont know about the leak!!!

Look at this big announcement on their front page:

7 Likes

Great… More spam and scams incoming. Serves me right for saving a few bucks by buying from Everyshop that one time.
Although, not so much the fact that the data got leaked (well, that too), but to not even bother letting us know. Instead, I had to find out about the leak from some guy on a gaming forum :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ja, sames, net. Read about it on MyBB, immediately went for a password change, and luckily I was smort enough to use a randomly generated password when I signed up initially. Thanks, Bitwarden! :+1:

Not a good look on these guys at all that there’s no comms.

2 Likes

Yip! Saved my bacon a few times now with stupid difficult passwords! Now we just wait for the Bitwarden hack…

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like passwords were compromised though. More personal details (which is worse).
I use about 3 passwords of varying complexity. One or two very secure passwords for my emails and financial sites, one medium one for shopping sites or that contains somewhat sensitive information (I only store virtual credit card information on shopping sites so they can’t do much with the password anyway) and then a semi-weak one for forums.

2 Likes

Checked Have I been pwned and this one is yet another to add to the list it seems

2 Likes

PGA tour and LIV golf agree to merge. I didn’t see this coming, not after all of the fighting.

2 Likes

Oh wow! I legit thought this was a joke! But this is a good idea IMHO.

1 Like

“Where a hopeless case is brought with the assistance of the advocate, the advocate must either be bringing it in the knowledge that it is hopeless [and therefore assisting in an abuse], or believing that it is not hopeless [and therefore incompetent] or not caring whether it is hopeless [and therefore guilty of recklessness or gross negligence]," Sethene said quoting a law review.

One of the best and most scathing rebukes against advocates wasting the court’s time, and money! Love it!

3 Likes

Are you looking ahead to a cold winter? Read this to make your blood boil and stay warm!

3 Likes

@Wyvern

1 Like

This is how some suppliers are trying to beat the tax

between the taxing and the Nersa kak needing LOA’s on devices from 5 years ago the industry is fooked
That is nevermind the fact that they want to ban all flavours as well now

This rumour came up a couple of years ago - the Covid collapse pushed it off the agenda. It’s back again now. And starting to sound plausible enough to serious. It may not end up being Paramount, but Netflix are definitely looking to grow their library of shows and movies.

1 Like

The catastrophic event would have pulled the metal vessel apart “like taffy,” according to the Naval History Magazine. “Complete destruction would occur in 1/20th of a second, too fast to be cognitively recognized by the men within the submarine.”

Crazy how fast that happens, as I was reading up a bit on how implosions occur.

1 Like

The CPB did not describe the mental state of the South African as he left.

I know his state! He was devasted and was pondering the meaning of his life…

4 Likes

Shame, ne?! Even so though, a bit silly to have declared it, but even sillier to have tried to bring it in the first place.

Also, you can picture the smirk as this was written:
“a description that probably does not capture the full flavour of the interaction.” :grinning:

3 Likes
2 Likes

RIP Tony Bennett

2 Likes

Ah man, he was a great singer.

2 Likes