Red Dead Redemption 2

Official Launch Trailer:

Yip, was almost a given it would review ridonkulously high out the gate. Iā€™m sorely tempted to go the Xbox route. Who knows when itā€™ll get to PC.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-red-dead-redemption-2-face-off

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to put in the hours tomorrow after work. Saturday i have to attend a braai and Sunday is my wedding anniversaryā€¦ Wonder if the misses is expecting company for the whole day :thinking:

1 Like

A second console and co-op play = the wedding anniversary gift that keeps on giving
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this. Soothes my itchy wallet fingers. My original XB1 is not going to do the game justice if the ā€œXbox One S - quantifiably the lowest quality experience - delivers just 864p. Xbox One S looks blurry and grainyā€.

Decidedly not in the market for a new console and a 4K monitor/tv to go with it. Guess Iā€™m gonna play the waiting game.

1 Like

Useful Reddit thread collating links to all the RDR2 reviews:

Mrs & Miss Redd surprised me with an early Christmas gift:

I donā€™t have the heart to tell them I decided yesterday not to get it. :neutral_face: Going to hook the console up to my desktop monitor - better quality than the old TV - and play the heck out of it to thank them. :grinning:

5 Likes

Just got delivery of my copy! The work day can now end.

3 Likes

Lucky. Still waiting on mine

1 Like

Iā€™ll be patiently waiting for my copy on PC, the delivery guys said it might take a while thoughā€¦

3 Likes

even though this is one of the few games that takes full advantage of the one X hardware iā€™ll be patiently waiting for it to go on sale, hell i havent even finished rdr yet

2 Likes

Seems people who have ordered from Takealot are having delivery issues. Apparently Takealot are having internal issues and orders are being shipped from the incorrect warehouses. i.e. I live in CPT and my order is being shipped from JHB and visa versaā€¦

of course!

3 Likes

I know that @Tom is affected. I feel very bad for everyone who were waiting to play the game just to be let down by Takealot.

3 Likes

Yea it sucks! Iā€™m still waiting patiently at the officeā€¦ But iā€™m sure iā€™m wasting my time

2 Likes

Iā€™d be rather upset.

4 Likes

Im fucking lividā€¦ Whats the point of a god damn pre orderā€¦

Im not signing for the delivery when it arrives on Mondayā€¦ They can take it and shove itā€¦ Last time i preorder a physical gameā€¦ I should have learnt by nowā€¦

4 Likes

Agreed. I would of downloaded it but unfortunately i donā€™t have uncapped at home and i canā€™t download 100GB so i thought buying the physical copy is the next best thing

1 Like

I just keep reading good things about this gameā€¦ Luckily my birthday is coming up at the beginning of December, so Iā€™m hoping someone catches the hint and bestows it upon me.

2 Likes