Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

I quickly scanned through it and its extremely open. that is what causes me concern. The way its written it could apply to anything they decide pretty much. Yes its not law yet, it has to be signed, but given this countries track record, it wouldnt surprise me if it gets signed.

And also i just wanted to fuck with wlad a little.

2 Likes

Noooooooooo!

3 Likes

I’m really struggling with two bosses now. FML. The one dude kills me in two hits and the other bitch is not much easier. Seems I’ve hit two very hard brick walls for now.

I’m not sure I’m looking forward to this one anymore.

2 Likes

Yeah at this point I’m super tempted to just play the “test” copy on PC and use a trainer for the super tough parts.

I literally tried fighting one boss for over an hour now didn’t manage to beat him.

The lack of farming and stat levelling was my favorite part of Soulsborne. Although this not a DS game so I guess I can’t really ‘complain’

Does it have coop at least?

Nope. 100% singleplayer. So you have to get gud or get fucked.

So get fucked in other words.

Think I’ll wait for a special. Like…90% off haha

2 Likes

I think I’m at the same part, same struggles too!

1 Like

Ashina Elite and Lady Butterfly?

2 Likes

Yes! I did not get much time to play yesterday but it was quite disheartening. I’m still amped to get them though.

2 Likes

I almost got both of them today but alas, it was not to be. :frowning:

I do believe I can beat them though, just need to get in the zone.

1 Like

I have been watching JesseCox play the game, and I cannot see a “stamina” or “energy” bar, is this true, or is there one like, hidden or something?

Nope, no stamina bar at all. Only health and posture. Basically if you mess up the timing of deflects and/or block instead your posture will run out and you will be staggered. This also happens when enemies deflect your attacks so you cannot spam attack willy nilly.

cool, might give it a shot then.

This game sounds like it’s going to drive me fcking mental.

Hopefully my brother buys it and I can try before buy

2 Likes

I watched the ACG and theDeModcracy reviews for it and now I’m like - I have to have it. Yes I’ll get wailed on and yes I’ll fail but it seems to have to that FromSoft charm - if you can call it that.

1 Like

That it does. By the bucket load. I’m not ashmaned to admit that I’m playing the “test version” on PC now and using a trainer here and there. I might sell my PS4 copy to buy it on steam though, so I can use the mod(s). One day I might finish it completely legitimately but I don’t want to have to replace my TV.

I’ve decided after I finish this I’m going back to Nioh and then once I get through all the difficulties and all the DLC content in Nioh I will attempt Sekiro again, but we’ll see how far I get.

Started it last night and lasted about 30 min before the choppy frame timing on the PS4 drove me insane. It irritates me so much. From Soft really does not know how to make their engine run smoothly. So I will buy it on pc to play it there eventually.

Yeah maybe I should do the same. I want to start a new character and I’m not ridiculously far in yet. Chose a weapon at the start that I now don’t like, and the game just drops the same kind all the time.