Sim Racing Hub

You have 2 kidneys, you need 1.

2 Likes

I need more time for the operation to get rid of one… But there is this Cuban guy I know who could do it quickly. You have to bring your own ice box.

1 Like

I finally got onto a drift server. Nervous as heck, and didn’t do to bad at all. Never driven the car or track. Had a few crashes. But I actually wasn’t the worst oke trying to get it sideways. Some nice trains too :raised_hands:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thats a very F1 joke, @aldyr

2 Likes

Technically it was posted in r/iracing :melting_face: :fu: Totally applicable for ACC Pro-Am server :expressionless:

1 Like

Hehehe I love he defensive you got :smiley:

I admit, I recall the F1 game’s engineer being called Jim, but it might have been Jeff… Jim is CrewChief, so I stand corrected.

1 Like

F1 drivers, drama queens.
GT drivers, moaners.
Rally drivers, suicidal maniacs.

EVERY manufacturer ever, how can we cheat, and make it seem like we didn’t try to cheat, if they catch us.

2 Likes

when they catch us.

2 Likes

The question you never knew you’d want answered:

4 Likes

This guy actually has some great content:

https://www.youtube.com/@LightningHotlaps/videos

His elevation change videos are amazing:

3 Likes

This is just silly now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Race Sim Studios Formula Hybrid 2023

The newest verion of RSS Formula Hybrid just released!

This car is another step forward in our expertise and craft, incorporating advanced techniques and graphical design to create the best virtual Formula racing car to date.

Everything is new. The regulations have moved, the sporting category advances with each day, and so do we. Expect incredible attention to detail, amazing designs and ideas, professional graphics, leading audio production, and superb physics.

This year, we welcome Gomez Sim Industries and their Hyper P1 steering wheel. This incredible sim racing hardware was designed by GSI with the community in mind, catering performance and design to everything anyone could ask for in a wheel.

2 Likes

My new obsession: the best sim racing coach I’ve ever watched. Yeah I said it. This kid is better at explaining the details than most bigger well known channels.

3 Likes

Moza launching a new R12 wheel base and new KS steering wheel. I want!

The R12 starts at $589 while the KS is $279. Seems like pretty good value from Moza yet again!

3 Likes

I did a thing, I’m learning

I’m predicting Moza will undercut ever major brand, because they’ve been making motorised gimbles and miniature accurate motors, aka dealing with direct motors for years. Need more round wheels though :wheelchair:

6 Likes

What track is that looks fun @aldyr

1 Like

Can’t remember the name :hear_no_evil: will post when I’m home. It was on Goosiest’s drift server.

1 Like

Found it!

2 Likes

Thanks got it will give it a go

1 Like