Star Citizen

1 Like

Do you ever run into other players?

All the time. There’s a 50 player cap per server currently, and the EU servers are pretty busy.

1 Like

Finally got an invitation to meet Mr Eckhart.

1 Like

A few quick shots of other players running around the verse. Met the one guy while I was buying stuff at an outpost. We went out the airlock together and then he took off. I saw the other back at the spaceport about to get into his ship.

2 Likes

This time lapse video from 3.1 is amazing:

300GBs of in-game video, 2 weeks of recording and editing, 2 hours to render the final 6:45 video, in 4K at 60fps

1 Like

Super impressive! Wow, the time it must have taken to get that footage…

1 Like

Grav lev… It’s flipping magnificent!

2 Likes

As a backer who has pledged a “mere” $60 or so, this is one aspect of Star Citizen I still don’t understand… a $27,000 pack to access all the content in the game.

1 Like

With that money you can either buy Star Citizen, or use the same amount to buy a PC that can play it at 30 fps…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Some people have more money than sense… You can be sure this package was made available because someone asked for it.

One should not spec a PC according to the performance of an unfinished alpha game… That would be yet another money-vs-sense example.

3 Likes

I’ll just wait until my $45 backing comes to fruition.

3 Likes

Agreed. Us poor schmucks can’t really afford to do much else, anyway.

2 Likes

Not mine (I wish I had the skills!), but just too good not to share:

Taken in Alpha 3.1 by Star Citizen’s screenshot king, Mr. Hasgaha. Check out his Flickr page for high res versions ofsome of the best Star Citizen screenshots available.

2 Likes

Alpha 3.2 is in testing. Meet the Anvil Hurricane.

3 Likes

Testing out the new quantum travel feature that lets you travel to surface outposts much quicker than before. Your flight computer now calculates a trajectory of travel that takes you around the planetary body close to your destination. Very cool indeed!

2 Likes

Also got some new pew pew toys to play with.

2 Likes

The stunning new Aegis Eclipse stealth torpedo bomber.

4 Likes

The interior of the new Origin 600i. Welcome to the lap of luxury.

5 Likes

WOW! That looks epic! I could see myself in one of those.
Also that landing stance on that Eclipse dou.

You know what else I see, 36fps. that’s good to see.

2 Likes