Subnautica

Just got back into the game, been playing it off and on for 2 years. It still is amazing :wink: A lot more story to it now too.

1 Like

anybody using torpedoes on the moth or cyclops yet ?

I think its time to build a deep sea base for resources soon, I could use a good pant shitting

1 Like

I tend to play the game as a mouse rather than a cat, running from nasties. Although, this play through I might go all Rambo on the critters.

1 Like

I took the wrong turn and ended up facing 3 ghost leviathan Rip.

1 Like

one appeared while I was leaving an area last night , heard noises turned while reversing to find the thing behind me I managed to get away mildly wrecked

1 Like

Just finished the game. So glad I got it when I did. It was well worth it.

2 Likes

Metalsoup did you find many* capsules?

1 Like

I found one, and it was full of floaters. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bwhaha what to even do with floaters.

I have found 5 so far. 8 ion cells a stasis rifle and upgrades for sub and prawn suite.

1 Like

I found one last night that had a really cool light , http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Stick and then proceeded to get my shit wrecked by a reaper which I fought off initially , left the area and thought it must be gone by now…WRONG…

1 Like

You can attach floaters to items, then they will lift that item up closer to the surface.

See what happens when you remove floaters from a floating rock/boulder.

1 Like

And so my journey has ended, was lots of fun this game is definitely going to be on my list of Games of the Year

2 Likes

I started playing this game last night… wow…

I haven’t been sucked into an environment like this in a long time… I also did no research before starting the game, so its been very interesting figuring it out… Reading a bit on this topic it seems i have a looooong way to go lol… Im still operating primarily out of the escape pod, last thing i did last night was make Silicone which took me way longer than it should have to find the plant lol…

But shit what a great game… Iv been blown away by the sheer beauty of it…

3 Likes

I struggled with it so much man. I didn’t know what the fuck was going on and when I played it I didn’t have the time to invest. I should probably restart and try harder this time.

Watch someone play until they get on the aurora that should give you a good idea how to play the game.

I tried to go there. But I kept getting reset. Then I rage quit.

Dude i just swam around collecting stuff for a few hours last night, it was awesome! I can see how it would get frustrating though because nothing is really explained…

1 Like

I also don’t really want to watch anything. It seems like the game you have to experience yourself the first time. I just need to put more effort in.

The Aurora is the ship that blows up?

What do you mean reset?