The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Was in Ugie when it happened. Doesn’t look like I need stitches or Docs or anything so that’s good I think. I do feel nothing from the cut to the rest of my tumb so I think I damaged a nerve or something.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like I need stitches or Docs

I think I damaged a nerve

Those two can’t both be true.

4 Likes

I’d share a photo but I don’t think the forum wants to see it. Also on the photo you can’t really see but it’s a really deep cut

2 Likes

I own one - it catches on average about 20 mozzies a day. The fookers still bite me…

2 Likes

We are doing good, went back to work today. She’s Doing better, but the fatigue is real shes struggling to stay awake till 1pm

4 Likes

The folks I’ve chatted to who got COVID say that the fatigue is the worst symptom that no-one is talking about. I hope she feels better soon!

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Standing in a massively long queue at Home Affairs this morning to end off my holiday. Yay

6 Likes

Mornings :wave:

3 Likes

Unacceptable. Just a normal morning? Are we in the bad time line now?

4 Likes

He’s saving it for his special thread :smile:

3 Likes

Geez, tough crowd.

Just because you’re grumpy because you’re in a Home Affairs Queue, don’t take it out on me. :roll_eyes:

Correct! I was asked, I delivered…

4 Likes

That said, I’m not sure if I like it in a separate topic… I’ll let the washed masses decide:

Where should I make my daily (mostly) Today Is… posts?

• Keep them in this Thread Killer topic
  • Keep them in their own “Today Is…” topic

0 voters

1 Like

Good Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Well I’ve been standing here for an hour and a half and have not moved an inch. This sucks. Centurion sucks. People suck. The world suck. And especially Saturn sucks.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Why are you at HA, though? Is it something you need urgently? The time of year is all wrong to go there.

2 Likes

Don’t government departments open at 09:00? Although I get you still have to book your place in the queue.

2 Likes

I want to get my new marraige certificate and from tomorrow I’m back at work so won’t have time to do this again.

2 Likes

Want to see if we can tip the scales?

2 Likes