The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

My guess is yes. Power went off at 3am, and then came back on at 8:15pm. Whenever we have a whole day without power like that, it always comes back on at 6:15pm or 8:15pm. It has been a little too consistent, it just feels like they still needed to recoup the reserves after the funeral, but didn’t want to be public about it, like it would hurt their immaculate public image or something.

4 Likes

Again, it all depends on what you’re trying to show. @FarligOpptreden’s doughnut chart works well if you have a lot of questions and want to focus on the totals or averages - something like this could work:

If you’re trying to show more detailed info - like all the responses to all the questions, or each respondent’s score for each question, there’s a bunch of other ways to chart things:

Tossed that sheet onto GDrive for you to download and rip apart at your leisure… maybe it’ll help you find the inspiration you need,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Qr5Kmxw_T995-sodkip-qNSS9yhYxZL/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

oh ja, in other news, I’m looking for somewhere in or around CT to perhaps have a “romantic dinner”. Preferably somehwere that can host kids too, it’s our anniversay and I would like to take the wife out but of course kids in tow. Suggestions?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Dump the kids in a McDonalds playland, and go somewhere nice? :smiley:

Happy anniversary!

4 Likes

Yeah, afraid it’s not that simple, the benefits of not knowing or having anyone around here.

3 Likes

Fancy or not?

2 Likes

If kids are involved it will likely not be fancy, and will suggest some place with a play area of sorts to allow us a little free time at least. We were just thinking of Spur. Granted this will only happen on the weekend when the budget can support it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If you can do breakfast or lunch, go to Jonkershuis on Weltevreden Estate just outside Stellenbosch. Huge play area for the kids.

OH! And Bloemendal Wine Estate - also popular for entertaining the kiddies.

4 Likes

De Oude Social Dammit! They are just as awesome for the kids

2 Likes

Thanks guys… Hopefully this doesn’t break the bank :bank::wink:

4 Likes

Go to Spur!

5 Likes

I hope you feel much better @Wyvern!

4 Likes

Believe me, it’s on the cards.

4 Likes

We went to Spur on Sunday. I like Spur.

3 Likes

Thanks the pain comes and goes and Im very sore and stiff

Heatpack is helping at least

Boss isn’t tho

4 Likes

There are some things I like about them and their menu.

4 Likes

I havent been to Spur or any restaurant in over 2 years :s

3 Likes

To all those that have Discovery Vitality. How much do you get back for good driving? And what are the factors that govern “good driving” that determines how much you get back?

I’m looking at switching my insurance to them because of this specifically, I do very little driving and think I drive fairly responsibily. If the kickback could cut down on my premiums then why not?

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone. Hope you all had a great long weekend.

4 Likes