The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

My mom sends her thanks to you and all the others out there. She’s got a small place in Brettenwood Estate and says she and her mates were just talking about how glad and grateful they are that the community are taking care of the area so well.

So from her thank you, from me…

:fist_right: :fist_left:

5 Likes

People are so weird. Geez. Did you even get an actual sincere thank you?

1 Like

Yeah, I mean she was thankful but you could see her concern was on needing to replace the door and damage done. I mean, once I got in there the room was all closed up and was so hot with a heater going in that room too. I said to her I’m sorry but my concern was getting to the kid.

3 Likes

Tell her she could have, at R500 minimum for the call out, and waited at least 2 - 3 hours for someone to show up - what is worth more?

1 Like

EXACTLY!

2 Likes

besides what is the damage - a door is cheap to replace, and easy as well

well that is what I told her before I did, it’s like 300 bucks for a standard hollow door? plus a new lock? less than 500 tops.

1 Like

Haar moer :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey Everyone

Im staying the heck away from social media as much as I can. Our complex whatsapp group has turned into more of dumpster fire than it usually is…trying to calm ppl down is so exhausting!

So in a bid to calm my own anxieties and stuff im doing a new logo for my self.
I want to place my name in there but im unsure of where and what it shoud look like. Here is where im at so far. (Im slowly learning illustrator)

5 Likes

That’s quite impressive!

2 Likes

Is this tooo much?

3 Likes

Very viking, I approve!

3 Likes

Dai is my favourite!

1 Like

ok so this is the final one, which i quite like

5 Likes

Ek love dit!

1 Like

Illustrator is fun :slight_smile:

From one designer to another, let me know if I can help. You have my number should you need anything.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Dude, I can throw a stone from my house to Brettenwood, literally!

So if your mom ever needs anything, please let me know!

EDIT: This is still not fixed???

4 Likes

Moenie klip gooi nie!

4 Likes

Appreciated! Will definitely do that if needed. And will throw your stones back when I (eventually) go visit her again. :grinning:

1 Like