The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning peoples.

Almost weekend. So we must just persevere!

How are you all doing?

5 Likes

Perseverance is a good thing, it shows persistance :laughing:

Looking forward to the weekend but people mess up my friday by planning stupid meetings at 3 pm, on a Friday afternoon!

3 Likes

Sheesh that’s a stupid time for a meeting.

4 Likes

Stupid time for a meeting for sure.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Our company has a periodic quiz on Teams, every three weeks (or so), Friday at 15:00. It’s great fun, and since our company is highly distributed it helps keep everyone feeling like part of the team, but it’s such a terrible time!

3 Likes

Yeah, I like to do the biweekly “cool down” with my design team which is a similar thing, not intended to be work specifically but more of a wind down time, but that’s at 2 pm and only an hour or less.

3 Likes

also with beer

3 Likes

Yeah, ain’t none wrong wit dat.

2 Likes

Oh dear, don’t the two grammatical errors drive you insane? In the video header it has “Sound’s” and in the actual video text it has “It’s Sounds” - and both are wrong! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh :persevere:

3 Likes

hahaha sies…

2 Likes

I’m O- and a regular donor but I am overdue for my current donation because I decided to stay home as much as possible and not take unnecessary trips. Also I got vaccinated and I am not sure what the protocol is for that, but it has been 2 weeks now so I’ll find out and maybe go this afternoon.

Edit: turns out you can donate immediately after being vaccinated as long as you feel ok and don’t have any symptoms. So I should be good to go, and I will be donating antibodies as well as O- blood. Woop!

5 Likes

Hello everyone. I am unbelievably tired, this has been a super busy week.

4 Likes

It’s been a busy morning I’m working at the vape shop this weekend and Monday. But I am working with my favourite coworker.
We already overhauled the vend system to soothe my ocd

4 Likes

But the numbers are not in order…

4 Likes

Nor is it in any way alphabetical, even if you just look row by row or column by column…

4 Likes

Hahaha its sorted by popularity, can’t do it any other way. Plus the numbers is the amount of various product. Aka flavours.
I’m not allowed to do it, cos they know I will go boss and very particular.

1 Like

So we got some new jelly and sourdough bread, so obviously I had to make a PB&J for lunch:

5 Likes

That bottle looks like the stuff my wife puts under her eyes before she goes to bed :frowning:

4 Likes